Forums > Social Chat > The adventures of Sammy the Sperm

Login/Join to Participate

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Before you get mad this game was made possible by the good people at the Prostate Cancer Chairity. Panet prtostate

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How many L's in "planet"?

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
ok, so i'm waiting for my shockwave update to install, then i'm gonna try playin this game, right? it's just the game outside of HoP ya want us to try, you're not starting a story-thread here, puppy?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
mein gott, C@ntus, maybe it's a slang abbreviation of a diminuitive or diminuitively termed bread? and we being observant, one spiced with a rare or new or locally-named spice, or served stuffed with a delicacy from ptarmigan?

[ 14 September 2002, 13:00: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Oh, I see Noah Webster has taken fraggle form to exact revenge against me for my hasty typing

Jesus helps me trick people.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo, dogg, for a canine who's illin, i be allus so awed by your ability to type in human english, i be allus givin ya props.

cookie?

i like you style, and i be trying to learn your language too, i bark with my English Springer Spaniel bro like all da time, we tell humans it's "dog talk."

sorry, i be on slow dial-up usully, like now, so flash still comin in then i go swim wit da lil sperms

[ 14 September 2002, 13:05: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
and the skies darkened, and the world grew cold, and all about were suddenly American.

What are you on about now? Noah who?

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
^ so young living scions of the Old World double-post that they may seem to have more weight in the living world, the sense of doom attached to their part of it being something they imagine applies to all the rest as if evolution's actual directions now were not good?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My double posts are a spot the difference competition. No two are the same. the second is always the edit of the first.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
^ ha! but you deleted one now. right now, i'm playing panet prtostate. i will reply once in verse after that.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
yeah the first one. the erroneous one. the one that made the second one necessary.

I don't edit the actual post. I make a subsequent one. Then delete the first. Much tidier that way.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo, sickpuppy, meant to copy it off screen but didn't quite before the next screen at end, think i got 55185, thanx for the game, how did you do on it?

my bad section was Vas Deferens tunnels, went left instead of right in the middle of my run during the maze, stopped for every water, but my arrow keys couldn't keep me out of the fireballs so close in diagonal spaces, so i lost 74 million sperm, and got zip for that round, but i think i was carrying the usual max when it stops ya, 100 million from the round before, so some got to shoot out tha dick at the end, even tho all they show ya is a space ship like a jetliner takin off planet with tha other sperms & you sittin in the windows like with seatbelts on.

actually, i just got out of the hospital, am in for lotsa days of rest at home, so was total fit, thanx. how'd you find this site?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
^ C@ntus, please leave your last post. refreshing, and my respect for it. Others must use this line for faxes for a bit, will reply after that.

Yours truly, Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
OK, C@ntus, shall we take this to a new thread, so it can reach its own fullness, and leave this one for those (including me already) who want to give sickpuppy's sperm game a try?

our thread is here with our names opening it.

gl and much love to this thread of sickpuppy's and its having some fun on its own.

thanx again, puppy, for a good lil' play.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US