Forums > Social Chat > Three Hundred Square Feet of Bubblewrap

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Thanks to the wonders of Ebay, I am now the proud owner of a bubblewrap roll a foot wide and 3 hundred feet long.

So, far, I'm planning on seeing how well twiglets fare on a bubblewrapped cross atlantic flight to a friend in Vermont, and I've popped a bit, but does anyone have any other ideas I could use it for?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I am going to buy them all and market them as bedding stuff

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
That's a lot of bubble wrap. You can use some to wrap my Brazil video to protect it in the post. I used to have an outfit made from bubble wrap. It looks brilliant but you get seriously hot.

Onelove Thistlefirepixie

Are we nearly there yet?

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
make a couch,it wont last but it should be hella comfy while it does.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ya a couch, our a bed mattress

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Thistle, your brazil video is already packaged up in some bubblewrap, the first bit off the roll in fact. That's in addition to the bubblewrap that's already inside the jiffy bag
Assuming all goes well, it should be sent off tomorrow (saturday), but it might be posted on monday if I miss the incredably small amount of time the post office is open on a saturday.

Does anyone know how I can join the strips of bubblewrap together other than duck tape?
I'm seriously considering making the blanket, but I don't think taping it all up would hold up to much.
I might just hand out loads for people to do with what they wish, it'd be much easier, and not everyone would fit on a blanket, unless we take shifts

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
ive got about a metre of the big heavyduty bubble wrap if u want to add it for your creation (though the edges have been absentmindedly popped)

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
just wear one layer, so you're mobile, but cover yourself in glowstix, photons, whatever ya got, and dance a lil more while you spin fire. . . . and SHOOT IT

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Surely the bullet holes will play havoc with his personal life.

Meh

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine gave me a huge sheet of the heavey duty bubbles once when my boyfriend broke up with me. It was the best temporary fix in the world! Tis a very good stress reliever although I don't think the other people in my office thought so!

peace & luv
cage

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

Page: