Forums > Social Chat > Conspiracy or coincidence?

Login/Join to Participate

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I was thinking about the September 11th disaster the other night and I noticed something: The date September 11th as the Americans would write it 9/11 is the same as the American emergency number 911.

Coincidence?

whats up with all the limitations?

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Its those damn lizards again, THEY'RE UP TO SOMETHING.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Haha!! Yeah, probably mate!!!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
All sorts of mad comparisons have been drawn to the date etc.... I don't wanna think about it any more it makes me feel ill.

Looking forwards not backwards and all that jaz....
Although forward to what?
(*Bangs head on table*)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Looking forward to the weekend you fool!!
God...some people would forget their head.....

SmallBoys Evil Twin Brothermember
55 posts

Posted:
And some people have just been without joy so long they've forgotten what "head is" - muhahahaha
Don't know who that was directed at in particular so I'll direct it at everyone.

Oh and I'm not turning up Friday - Parties bite - muhahahahahahaha

I don't rebel against the system, I created it for the misery of others.

David Ike's Decafmember
17 posts

Posted:
Actually after lengthy councelling sessions, mediation and colour therapy myself and the lizards have decided to make up, and settle our differences, we now co exist happily. We have alot to learn from each other, I am currently showing them how to make a yummy blamanche and they are teaching me how to grip on to someones base chakra and follow them around like a shadow.
You seeits all about give and take...

Hi I'm David Ike,You may remember me from such films as Whoops, is that my Lizard? and the weather on ITV.

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Hi David, how are you today?

I think your theory bears much resemblance to the Theolonian theory of the origins of life but the Lizards were a stroke of genius, how did you come up with such a clever idea of fooling people into thinking that everyone else was a Lizard?

David Ike's Decafmember
17 posts

Posted:
I am fine Kurobei, How are you?
Thank you for your thoughtfull critique on my theories,but in response to your question it's not a case of fooling people you just show them the the truth and its up to them to belive it.

Hi I'm David Ike,You may remember me from such films as Whoops, is that my Lizard? and the weather on ITV.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Icky!

How nice to have you in our little comunity. I've always admired your work. Please, if you have the time from your busy schedule, will you tell us more of your recent experience with the lizards?

It seems very strange to me that you should come to accept them after so many years of condemning them...

Az abouve, So below...

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Indeed, as my esteemed colegue Dr. Fairy Queen (DFQ, you like that huh?) pointed out, why the sudden turnaround, why choose to accept the very creatures that, as I believe you put it, "raping the planet"?

David Ike's Decafmember
17 posts

Posted:
We must all settle our differences somtime and I grew to realise that to hate something as much as I did the lizards you must actually love them deep down. I then found my self in love with the world, soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
jerry lee lewis was the devil
jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that i could do
was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long... and embrace the Lizardry scum.

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I see............well, you've made your position on Jerry Lee Lewis and Jesus clear to all but what of the, and I quote here, "ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"?

My personal opinion, and I think I speak for all my esteemed colegues here, is that you have finaly lost the last little bit of your mind you were so desperately clinging on to and if the Lizards are real and you have befriended them, you can tell them all to go home!!!!!!!!

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Such has always been your method though hasn't it sir? 'The only way to combat their evil is to love', Is what I believe you used to say. Obviously nothing has changed there, so I ask you, was this turn around in opinion a concious bling-blong? Or did you just blavelblave one morningblam?

Az abouve, So below...

David Ike's Decafmember
17 posts

Posted:
Definately BlingBlong, my children definatley BlingBlong.
My father once said ...Suffer all the children come un to me...
Makes you think.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You weren't the first person to notice the date. But in reality, throw out a number and someone somewhere will find some cosmic significance to it.

Doesn't mean that there is any significance. It was just a "good" day to have an attack. Clear weather so that they could see where they were going, done on a Tuesday when just about everyone would be at work (some people take the occasional monday off), lighter air traffic on a Tuesday than on a Monday because business travelers tend to depart on Monday and then start returning on Wednesday, etc. Besides, around September, the summer air travel boom starts to die down.

But it could just as well have been Sept 18 or any other day. I don't think there is a really good reason why they did it on the day they did.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Just another bit of irony. The New York State Lotto Number Yesterday, Sept. 11th:

9-1-1

Really.

The computer actually had to stop selling them because so many people wanted to play that particular number. Funny that it won.

Also the Yankees won 5-4 in 11 innings yesterday as well. New York City 9/11

If you're stupid enough to look anywhere, numerology can always be manipulated to establish false meaning.

Interesting GOOD statistic about 9/11/01. The city had planned a reception for all of the retired emergency phone workers because the date was 9-11 and the phone number for calling them was 9-11. After the planes hit the phone lines were obviously swamped and all of the retired operators who just happened to be there were put on duty. Sometimes coincidences like that work out.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
*rant* its just a metaphore for Jelly! *rant*

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

David Ike's Decafmember
17 posts

Posted:
David Ike's words of wisdom this morning are;
Never eat yellow snow.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Why it could be flavoured with banana syrup?

MMMMmmmmm..... banana syrup *drools*

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
I was readin some crazy jive the other day..about ppl havng premanetions b4 sept.11.02 and my art teacher had a old newspaper from a couple years b4 and in the picture you could see one of the towers collapsing, and i think once ppl saw the impact their 1st impact was to dial 911 since most ppl do not know the # to the f.b.i. or n.s.a... but i dunno

bounty

follow what you feel...you alone will decide what's real...anyone can be your brand new love