Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
how ironic

the day i post on true love, turns out to be the day i spend my lunch time bawling my eyes out, because of my ex.

NOTE: ex is only ex of three weeks, and reason he is ex, is because he decided he "loved me too much, to ruin our friendship" and we couldnt date because he's a workaholic...

Now he tells me that he's in love with a good friend of mine.

Ouch
i have to say, i feel incredibly hurt and cheap and forgettable right now, if it only takes three weeks before he's madly fallen for someone else...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
i feel your pain
i've never had a girlfriend date or any thing
lets sob together

¿

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
here's a

Non-Https Image Link

and a

Non-Https Image Link

from lil flash.

That sux Flynt. Boys are stupid. Let's go eat some TimTams and watch a crap movie.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Can we watch the never ending story?
*sniffle*

i dont get it, i mean, cmon, WHY? just, goddamn why `

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hugzzzzzzzzz1

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
OH OH OOOH OOROGOOH.. -flails arms wildly- Can I watch the neverending story too??? what a fab film : D
yup, sadly i can say i know how you feel, except it took her 4 weeks :\
anyway, here's a big ol' hug! *sends hug through telekinesis (which i have just recently mastered)*
elims

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Why? Cos boys are stupid & they smell...

At least that is what one of my good friends keeps on telling me

Synchronised hugging

Non-Https Image Link

He is a dickhead for playing games, but that doesn't change the fact that you cared about him & that is why it feels bad. Don't try & force yourself to stop caring, just let everything sort itself out in its own time. Say what you need to say, cry when you need to cry, be angry when you need to be, but don't beat yourself up for feeling.

& you were right about true love.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Flynt - don't lets the swamps of sadness get to you; the southern oracles have all the answers (and they're my spesh-i-al-ity!)

*sits under a blanket in a dusty spooky attic and calls out "have confidence Flynt, have confidence!!!!"* (please note "confidence" is pronounced more like "conferdiynce")

will you hug me when Ortex sinks? gets me every time.

yes, I've seen Never Ending Story more times than I can count. Ever read the book? quite special.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I always cry when the Artex drowns too.

Boys arent any more stupid than girls. They are just as emotional and intelligent, (most of em). Just some of them turn out to be bad eggs.

I had the privaledge of knowing a really really good egg, for my first bf. He is still my best friend. i was crying on the fone to him today, which was kinda neat, cos he just sent me fone hugz, and it was ok.

i still believe in true love. I just dont believe its there for everyone. *shrug* maybe im just one of those ppl its not for.

Spinning tonight. Get the boys out of my head, and the flame back into my heart where it belongs....

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
awww. that's sad. I believe tat true love exists for everyone, if they choose the right paths that will bring them to it.

For me personally, love is the greatest gift

Don't give up Flynt - you're still young. plenty of time. now's the time for you to look after yourself and not be restricted by having a partner.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
The greatest gift we can give is the gift of self. It is a pity that gift is so rarely valued.

Keep your chin up!

Raphael

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:

((((HUGZ))))

I'm really sorry hon, my opinion is that most of us guy-people are dicks anyway.....but then I tend to see womens points of view over and above our own.

However if I ever hear "loved me too much, to ruin our friendship" from anyone again, I'll kill someone.....
It's the worst excuse anyone has ever come up with.
Personally I like to get to know someone first, decide whether or not we're compatible as mates as well as lovers and go from there.
I'm VERY good friends with every one of my ex-girlfriends (and even my ex-fiance who keeps running round taking overdoses (to get attention) )
Relationships don't ruin friendships they put them to the test. The excuse in question is a blag 99% of the time to try and save people feelings......which is annoying because most of the time the truth is less destructive. (Just my point of view) - (gone off on a rant haven't I)

Don't feel cheap and forgettable.
3 weeks is a long time for the brain to run round and get all fucked up over love.....I don't fall for people very often but when I do it happens over the course of dayz (and lasts for months).

Anywayz, don't normally get hooked into soppy posts, but I've been in a weird mood for a few dayz so I might post in a few more......

Stay cheery, you're great and surrounded by friends.

((((((MORE HUGZ))))))

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
i feel yor pain.......
here have a hug or 7

there is a girl i love but it hurts too much to say to her how i feel towards her

this is how i feel
Non-Https Image Link

good i hate this feeling

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Flynt, you beautiful soul.
I am so sad to hear you are in pain so first of all
to you
You're generous and true, what more can one dream of. defniitely HIS loss, trust me ... as for him falling madly in love ? are you not exagerating ? anyways ... I know of so many people who, in a "perfect" relationship tend to "run away from happiness by fear of losing it" and jump in the arms of some otehr random person to try and NOT have to think of the mistake they've just done.

I don't know your whole story, but all I can say is wait a little bit. Wait and try to see what you can make and learn out of that situation. Soon enough you'll be sitting with a loving grin on your face and thinking : Wow ... after all it's good that this story did not work out because it allowed me to meet X and live that amazing story i am in right now... it'll make sense, don't give up.

Spring time on your side of the planet. smile around and open your eyes, there is so much to see and I am sure so many people dying to get closter to you

shine on, Flynt, you are loveable and love worthy more than you can even imagine !!!!!
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Hey baby, wear a smile, here have mine

I know it hurts more than anything, being let down like that can tear your heart in two and leave it in the gutter but there is hope for you yet!! A new brand of happiness straight from the R&D labs of happy central!!!!!!

I don't think I can give sound advice about this as I've gone through it soooo many times before and fucked them all up but I do know one thing, be true to yourself, you know you are worth so much more and there are millions of people out there who would love to just know you let alone have the honour of being your boyfriend!!!!

People do things for the stranges reasons, we all love you sooooooooo much here!!!!!!!!!!

HUGZ!!!!!!!

Kuro
xxxx

whats up with all the limitations?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Flynt,

A humungous great big for you

and here are a few more

I know exactly how it feels when someone who has said that they love you does something like this.

In my case she went to Germany for a year and decided that she couldnt be bothered to even keep in touch.

You may have to a little now but I am sure you will find the right person soon and fall in again.

Take care and here is another

Mark P

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Peace and Prosperity,
Good Wishes and Happy Vibes.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately I don't have time for poetic words of wisdom but I do have time for a...

*** HUG ***

(and a real long one with squeezes and hand on the back of the shoulders, not the cheezy "A Frame" hugs you get from people you don't really know)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Hope you're feeling a bit better today - and here's a hug to start your day

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
What a git! He could at least have told you the truth instead of the crappy easy way out he took.
I think an eye poking is in order

Anyway, have another to add to your rapidly growing collection and just remember that we all you here.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys, so much, its great reading stuff like that.

I went for a spin last night, and on the first light up, one of my finger grips broke. I spent the next half hour trying to bite, scratch and poke a hole through the leather again, just so i could get back to spinning and spin myself into exhaustion.

I have come to realise that life is well out of my control this time ` and it might not neccesarilly be a bad thing.

Thanks heaps for the hugs, i really need em right now, and thank you muchly for the advice, also needed. With a place like HoP, who needs bf's anyways! xoxoxxox

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
though i know how you feel. . its still strange to write about it so i'll just leave it.

*huge huge hugs and love to you* and that anytime you need, im there with more (and fairy cakes)

lolli x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Rozi invented a hugging machine to cheer me up a while back. Perhaps she could recalibrate it for you . . .

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Done deal. Please everyone rub your left earlobe (no C@ntus, your other left ). by doing this you rub a special telepathic button which can be carefully programmed to send special vibes around the world. It was previously calibrated to send hugs to C@ntus, however it has now been re-directed towards Flynt.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I just rubbed my left earlobe, but since I'm not sure if it worked, here is another one.

Raphael

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hehe, does anyone suppose we should ask Miss Fluffy Napalm, if we can recalibrate her fraggle hugging machine?

Update on the Flyntster:

The sadness angryness part of this comes and goes in waves today. i'm told im too forgiving, but that was by my mum, she could be wrong. I guess it comes down to whether i can be bothered to be hurt at and by this person anymore. and it seems to me, that if he was worth being hurt by, then he'd have stuck around, so he's not worth my time. Easier said than believed!

Someone once told me, that the only ppl that can truly hurt you, are the ones that love you and wont. Putting yourself out there is one of those risk thingies, and since everyone knows what a coward i am, risk is not my fave four letter word. (fork is, but thats another post..)

Today im mostly confuzzed. lots of ickle questions running around in my head like "why her and what was wrong with me? Whats with having time for her, but breaking up with me because you didnt have time? is he going to make the same choice between work and this new girl? (i dont want to see her get hurt either), Am i that forgettable that it took him only two weeks to be dating a new person..." what can i say, Self evaluation is a bitch. It'd be nice if he rang up and told me what was wrong with me so i could deal with it. Or maybe not...

Ta for all the hugz, they are muchly appreciated and im printing this thread out with me to take home tonight xoxoxoxx

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Morning Flynt,

Here have another and a nice cup of tea
quote:
Originally posted by Flynt:

Today im mostly confuzzed. lots of ickle questions running around in my head

You shouldnt be thinking about questions like those now, they dont have any answers because it is just one of those things that some guys do. It isnt nice and it hurts a lot but you should be thinking of yourself and your friends at the moment.

Get that poi handle fixed and get out spinning babe it always takes my mind off things

If not come and have a moan to some of the 's on here!

P

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Awwwww..... I own the N.E.S 1 and 2, I will bring them over. Want me to bring some Nutella flavoured popcorn as well

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Akureimember
12 posts

Posted:
*brings Ice cream* Do you like Chocolate or Vanilla? ^^ I think I've been hugged out for the next... I dunno.... 100 years? but I can push that away for the occassion at hand!

Oh my! you got two ^^
Hope you dont dwell too much! He obviously doesn't know what he is missing! If you dont take some nessisary risks then you wont ever find thing that make you happy keep trying on love! You'll eventually get it! and thats something comming from me

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Thanks lovely ppl!
(i love HoP!)

ok, so its amazing the sort of perspective a sunny weekend can give you. Did the obligatory crying thing on friday night, but put it to good use, and decided to get in tune with my focus again. Talked it out with the big guy upstairs and was so kindly pointed out to a few areas in my life that i havent been paying attention to lately

Two days later, i have fallen in love with the world again! a charming young boy (about 2) sat next to me on the bus today, it made me laugh, he was adorable. Its raining but warm, and that just seems special. People are lovely! i ask my coworkers how they are, and im finding it fascinating to get to know them better..... music is beautiful, life is good, and Rhys...... Rhys? rhys who?? i dont know anyone called rhys......

`
Thanks beautiful friends from HoP, i do love you all, you have been so wonderful this past week, and your hugs and comments are greatly valued by mice-elf! xoxoxoxoxox

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
You sound like a sweet girl Flynt, a girl like your self probably has half of his friends falling head over heels for you, I know I would be jealous if one of my friends had a sweet, attractive, fire dancing girl after them. I've been used and abused by too many girls recently so I figure I should make more of an effort to meet some nice fire twirlin sweeties this summer.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Page: