IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
Just thought this was cool and wandered if any1 had come across it before.

www.alltooflat.com/geeky/elgoog/

I found the link on the bbc new site in an article about Chinese internet restrictions and censorship.
Apparently lots of Chinese have been using to negate the great firewall of china in terms of a certain search engine being banned.

I suggest using it to try and get around work firewalls although it didnt work with my college but hope is a much needed thing.

fire leads to creation

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
yeah. Seen it. there are loads of variants. like this one https://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/
its in l337, so be warned.

I don't think it does beat the almighty firewall that is websense, althoug using the original and translation in a certain way does beat it.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubblol took me a few mins to realise what it was

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
the mirror is confusing. The only way it makes sense is by typeing stuff backwards. tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
well, FRD, that one's actually a devision of the google main site, just using the L33t interface. i've done a little bit of translation for it myself. you probably knew that, so i don't really know what my point is. i guess its that its not a bored programing studen'ts project as the first one was

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

ZauberdachSometimes sword wofter
199 posts

Posted:
forgive my ignorance but why is google being banned by websence?

IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of a sane person.

"just get the f**k on with it and make me the anti-christ already!"

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
mwahahaha a l337 google

l337 [-]@x0r5 {_}(\)173 !!!!

*as i slap myself into conciousness, i realise that my computer is taken over by the this little gremlin who is soooo l337 that it hurts*

ASL?

*see there he goes again*

l375 637 m4d pr0n

*ok then, he won*

to clear things up, i think l337 is really interesting, as its a dynamic language, however these armies of little boys outthere that turn into l337 haXors after school, and spam the internet in their quest for cybersex, annoy me to say the least......

hehehe

i know its completely off topic but i thought id throw this oppinion out tere.....

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer