Forums > Social Chat > forgetting how to walk

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so today i was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus, as one does at the bus stop. now picture these two school girls, the sort of girls that spend alot of time on their apperance and want to look older and more mature than they are. when i noticed them walking along their walking went from the ah la natural into that omgtheressomeoneifancy, but i dont want to look silly infront of them, oh no ive forgotten how to walk so now im going to walk all rigid like while trying to look cool and not look at them directly but still look. the poor girl closed to me made eye contact and being the smiley guy that i am i smiled and she tripped over nothing and almost fell to the ground, needless to say she was very embarised and her and her friend walked off really quickly.

hehe i always wonder why the brain shuts down when u see someone u really fancy and forget how to speak and do other such everyday things

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
haha ive never got the "forgotten how to walk" ... but tend to suffer from "forget hoe to drink" - which in my opinion is a little more embarassing! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
lol nothing says sexy like dribble ubblol

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
...and choking! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
would that be trying to get some hot guy to give you mouth to mouth? ubblol

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I am the world leader in awkwardness around girls!

I too have dribbled my pint and looked extremely foolish indeed.

Although Vix, I would be glad to offer resuscitation any time. And it would be discourteous for me not to off a little tongue whilst doing it. biggrin :P

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
ha tis a good one
i think that most things that we lay out as to be painfully embarassing, can be shrugged off with a laugh. i have been trying to do this, if something embrassing happens to you; instead of freezing up and turning red, laugh, smile at the people that have seen it while looking them in the eyes (they will be looking at u anyway), and keep walking/ talking/ drinking.
sure way to get out of an embarassing situation AND make eyecontact with the hottie next to you...

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
nope! you are laughing at them

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

Page: