Spontaneously CombustableThe cuter FRD
214 posts

Posted:
Tommorow is RND! at school its gonna be hell! ubbloco
We can dress up in anything we like.... I think i am going as an Ewok in an official Jedi cloak. (It may not be official but it was bought in tunisia)

Soo wat r u guys gonna do tommorow to raise some money?

----There are no opportunities, only problems----

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
we jus had a three-legged fancy dress pub-crawl race ubblol things got a bit crazy after the 10th pub hehehehehe

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

214 posts

Posted:
hehe... beerchug

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I was going as a fairy tomorow, but It cost to much 4 me, curse my poorness...

Maybe ill get myself a sign that says free hugs.. but meh.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
We'll give my friend money for red nose day, and if we get enough he'll shave his beard off and look 10 years younger! YAY!! (oh, and we'll watch the comic relief and drink white russians)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Because the theme is big hair, we're going to do peoples hair in the pub for £1 and spray it different colours whilst wearing lots of RED!!!! Hope to make lots of money for comic relief!! biggrin

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
if i was actually in school today we have to pay a pound to put some red streaks in our hair "semi permanant ones of course!"
yep....*shakes her head at the patheticness of it too)

ah well it all helps smile

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
today was hilarious!

So many peeps were wearing fancy dress. One guy dressed up as Wacko Jacko (he had a mask on that was surreal 0.o) and went around holding a third blockers hand (year 9). ubblol

I think we raised a lot og money, cos everyone bought a red nose (no one wore one cos they r crap) and everyone payed to be in casuals (I did that) or go in fancy dress.

Twas a good day, and we did next to no work, except in maths, where we did So Dokus, which are Easssyy!

Pictures to follow soon!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I donated 25 squid (quid,pounds,GBP) ubblove ubblove smile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

SCRUBSerm....can you smell parafin or is it me?
146 posts

Posted:
I hope that you had a great day and raised lots of dosh while havwing a laugh, repect and love to you dude! smile

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hahaha! Am just back from the party. Friend shaved his beard off and DOES look 10 years younger. Then we played this silly game and whoever made a mistake got painted with a charred cork. I won, so I got painted by all of them, and of course everyone I met on the streets wanted to know why I looked so weird... had a great time explaining it to very drunk people ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

214 posts

Posted:
the totla raised was about 38 million pounds, all going to a good cause
wat a result!!!! biggrin