• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 123
pitman
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

pitman

addict

Total posts: 544
Posted:i have been told that if you use wire wool on you poi then they will give off sparks,

is this true?
if yes how do you do it and whats the best stuff to use?

nice one juggle

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

Delete Topic

squarefish
SILVER Member since Sep 2002

(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)

Total posts: 403
Posted:Buy a set of "Jo's Black Bush Poi"?
Well.....
you cant.
And here's why: "Black Bush" is the name of a type of whiskey that comes in a a bottle with a big tin tube around it.
"Jo" is the name of the person who figured out how to turn it into a device for spraying out glorious gouts of molten steel death.

Oddly enough when I tried Google with the words "Jo's Black Bush Poi" the second item on the list was a Youtube video of them in action.

Even odder: when I tried the words "Black Bush Poi" the FIRST item on the list was a link back to an original thread which not only has a link to a video of them in action but also a link to another thread on how to make them.

SO: my help to you is to tell you not to be so damned lazy, the search button is up in the top right hand corner.

I'm deliberately not putting the links here.
Go.
Do.
It.
Yourself.

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Woah.. hold it down there Mr Squarefish..

Jo's black bush poi First item this time... confused

Black Bush poi First two items.

I went to google.co.uk rahter than using the on site google search.

shrug

4th link down, I hate Dave Chapelle

ubbrollsmile

Delete

squarefish
SILVER Member since Sep 2002

(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)

Total posts: 403
Posted:UCOF,

I was using the on-site search function and please don't tell me that you don't get annoyed by people just wanting to be spoonfed instead of actually bruising their fingertips by having to hit a few more keys and use their own initiative.

Perhaps it sounded a little harsh but how many threads have been started on this same topic? how many on coloured flames?

The search function was included for a very good reason; so that people would be able to find info on their own without having to get it repeated by the old hands again and again.

And again and again.

And again and again.

And again and again.

And again and again.

And again and again.

And again.................

EDIT:

Also the link to Jo Derry's original thread is on the first page of this thread, which makes me think that AuroraJones didn't even bother to read the rest of it.

Props to Fluffy Napalm Fairy for taking time and doing a search for people early on in the thread, looks like it was a waste of time though frown

EDITED_BY: squarefish (1170443008)

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:"please don't tell me that you don't get annoyed" - Im 5 months and 6 days more annoyed by it than you are! ubblol

ubbrollsmile

Delete

Page: 123