Forums > Social Chat > So does any1 here actually like hollyoaks?

Login/Join to Participate

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
More of a british thing really, but does any1 like hollyoaks, and I wanted to make a poll,cos I havn't yet..

I'm sitting in the my house tv room, messing round on the computer (e.g this) and I was sorta watching it. I think itscrap... but thats me. So,

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
my friends watch it religiously

it makes me want to stab 2 rusty forks in my eyeballs

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
lmao... I love Northern English accents, so usually I sit in front of the tv when Hollyoak is on, going "Muppet! He said Muppet!!!", pointing and giggling, and my flatmate just tries the Spock-raises-an-eyebrow-thing (and fails miserably which then makes me giggle even more). It's the same with the Big Brother voice-guy, I just love hearing him say "the housemates are having loonch". Or Vernon K. Doesn't really matter what they say, I just really like the accent.
Yes I'm weird.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

10,530 posts

Posted:
yes u are biggrin Join the club.

It just isn't as good as the O.C... but then again... what is,

The plot stinks to. Gah! It irratates me how stupid all the characters are as well. A foreign person wud be like, hey, this show makes english look like idiots... mayb they are! I despise it with a passion so strong, i could light a match with it!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
meh meh i love that word bounce2

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

10,530 posts

Posted:
yes. Tis a good way to express your "not-botherd-i-ness".