afre1111

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey everybody I have a school project called "Portland Oddessy" and I am either gonna put together a video or a photo album but I was wonderin if any of you have any photography tips? afre1111@yahoo.com

"Come on baby lite my fire!"

Delete Topic

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Hey there,

Welcome to HOP smile

If you mean tips as in Stil film, then yes - there is lots of information here, but to point you in the right drection, take pictures on a tripod, use a slow shutter speed and almost certanly do not take them when its dark....... just as the sun is going down gets best results (IMO)

As for video, well same as above really smile

Im not going to say do a search, as that wouldnt be that helpfull but there really is lots of interesting stuff to read on these boards all about taking pictures and footage of firespinning, if i wasnt sat at work wanting to get out the door id post you a few links but, you found your way here ok so go find your way around the endless boards of information here smile

Have fun biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:if u have a flash with ur long exposure the person will be crisp and the trails still there

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:sending you the notes from my photography course. Hope that helps!

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete