• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Fire Factory - Fire Spinning Comp (New Section - Glow!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234

Total posts: 12
Posted:Fire spinning competition - open to all spinners and jugglers.

Due to popular demand - New Section: Glow! (non-fire and no insurance needed for this section only)

For more information and how to apply, see: http://www.thepyro.co.uk/fire_factory.htm
or email: info@thepyro.co.uk

FREE to enter and Sponsored by Shepherd Neame Master Brewers

A full evenings entertainment - live band and BBQ from 5pm.

EDITED_BY: Ignition (1114097868)

The Pyro

Total posts: 8
Posted:I really enjoyed it despite not winning, as it was different to spinning at gatherings/parties and being hired. Having watched other spinners perform to their best, I realised there was much more to learn! smile

It hasnt put me off the concept of competition at all, its motivated me to improve and take my spinning further: 4 poi!! eek Although, Ive just realised its not as easy as I thought! umm

Page: 1234