tau neutrinoPLATINUM Member
35 posts

Posted:
i know you people travel... believe or not there are quite a few spinners in singapore (poi and staff)...

so if you are travelling through singapore to some exotic land and want a spin in singapore let me know.. i know the spots to spin... even beach bars where they treat spinners generously...:)

having a job and a life means that i get lazy to spin...and meeting someone new might just get my ass in gear and excited to spin...and i am getting bored with my styles.

i have access to eqipment. my friends have fire pois. i have staffs of all kind. short ones , 6 foot wooden ones, LED ones...sheesh...just show up already and have a spin!

pink poinewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey tau! i;ve just moved home to singapore from the UK.....would love to meet up when u ppl are spinning. picked up poi-ing at a music festival. absolutely loved it. i can be reached at dearpetal@hotmail.com

-Bo-member
35 posts

Posted:
ello! im bows!
singapore...love that place! grew up there but back in the uk now!

seein as me folks now live in hong kong, im plannin a few trips to singapore and would be great to meet other poi spinners from there! u do anythin else?!

i mainly do club swinging, but picked up a rope dart at the weekend, and have a feelin its gonna be one of those never looked back things! he he! all good!

so u from singapore then?!

Live fast, die young and leave a good lookin corpse!

tau neutrinoPLATINUM Member
35 posts

Posted:
hey there, i am originally from singapore...now i am back again.

I do staff work mostly. i have been hoping to do ropedart... havent gotten off my ass and made myself one... at least i have downloading videos!

I am hoping to get a 'regular' spin session going...will et you know when it happens! right now its all a bit ad hoc....

yeah do drop me a line when you get in town. or email me or something. Pm me if you want to local phone no...

ianfelixMember
7 posts

Posted:
hey guys, any spinning sessions for the chinese new year this january 2006.... il be in singapore, id love to meet fellow spinners.... keep in touch

" the hottest love have the coldest end"
~ianfelix~

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
well, i'll be there for chinese new year also, but not for very long (gotta rush back to brisvegas for uberoz smile )

now i just gotta convince myself that it'll be worth the effort to drag my staff along with me.