• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > other poi spinners in las vegas?

Login/Join to Participate

Donielle Dare
Total posts: 2
Posted:I am new to the Vegas area, and am a beginner/intermediate poi spinner. I would love to meet others in this area that I could spin with, and learn from. I love spinning fire, but not by myself. Can anybody help me?

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi Donielle,
I'm Eddie, and I live in Henderson. I'm not much of a poi spinner, mostly staff when I can find the time. I'm an OTR Trucker, so I dont see home as often as I'd like, but I'll light up with ya when I'm not drivin. I'll be back next week. Where do ya want to hook up?

They say I've got ADD, but they don't understand... Oh, look! A chicken!

Total posts: 4
Posted:Hi Eddie and Donielle,

Im Shehnaz. I live in Los Angeles, California. I have been practicing poi since July 2004.

Good news, I did spinning fire. I love it! I wanna do it again when I practice new lessons of poi.

I hope you guys will keep up to learn poi, you will love spinning fire if you feel no nervous and scary!

I could wish to help you but I live in LA.

Hi, its me, sparkleslady. I hope you guys can contact me to play poi in Los Angles, calinforna. I'd love to learn from you guys.

Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:I think pounce lives in Las Vgas... i think. shrug but i dont know 4 certain.

Sorry hug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Keeper of the Spitfire
Total posts: 2317
Posted:Yup, pounce is in Vegas.

I haven't seen her around here lately though. umm

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:we miss pounce frown

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Total posts: 53
Posted:Theres a large group up in Reno......but that's a little far away

And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war
for a lead role in a cage?
--Pink Floyd

Donielle Dare
Total posts: 2
Posted:Hey everybody, thanks for the help. I've been out of town. Eddie, I would like to meet up with you. If anyone hears from Pounce, please send her my direction. Hopefully, I can find a couple of people here.

Total posts: 10
Posted:Hey everyone. There's going to be a new fire performing group in Las Vegas and Henderson. My name is Kevin and am going through legalities of starting a group. The name is Fire Factory and it's up on Yahoo Groups. Send me some e-mails and I'll get in contact with you. P.S. I came from the Reno group. They're called Controlled Burn. You can find them online at www.controlledburnreno.com and see my picture up in the members page.

"Big Fire"

EDITED_BY: FireBreatherMan (1128188948)

"Fire: Love it, Fear it, Embrace it."

Total posts: 24
Posted:Hi! My name is Dante', and I live in Las Vegas near the strip. I spin poi with glowsticks, led balls, kite-poi, and fire. I aslo do flags. If you'd like to meet, just ask for my number. You can find me at myspace.com/dantesinferno67 too.

Dante' Xtravaganza

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:hey i'm back. and yes i'm in las vegas smile i have several people i spin with, we actually went out last night. anyone who wants to meet up, just send me a PM smile

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.