majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
I'm going up with a friend for his birthday, I'm excited!
Just wanted to know if any hoppers are going?

Live, love, laugh and dance!

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Hmm, didn't know that was on...
Do you have any info for the gig?

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
awww, you lucky lucky b**tards mad2

i missed an amazing party in england two weeks ago too.. well, there are financial limitations to fun, unfortunately.. luckily theres a party here in utrecht tonight!

well, have fun guys.. stomp away!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
infected in england two weeks ago confused

or just a wicked party?

Majik - have a top time - A few of us in england are going to see them on the 1st may i think biggrin biggrin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Kyle, sorry I didn't get back in time with the info. I have been busy as, anyway it was at Troccaderos I didn't know until I got there what the place was called.
I Stomped it up though it was an awesome night. It was so damn hot though I don't know about this indoors stuff. Even the windows as well as everything else was dripping with sweat and moisture. Everyone was drenched and you couldn't really breathe. I must admit I have a new appreciation for bush doofs, air and space is good. It was a real crazy energy in there the roof held it all in. Besides that I had a good dance and sweated out heaps of [censored]. I had to laugh though when about one and a half hours into their set Infected Mushroom blew the speakers. Alot of disapointment for alot of people but a bunch of them went back to a local bush party for the dawn dance. Anyhow that was our night at Surfers Paradise with Infected Mushroom.
fluffy napalm fairy hope you and everyone have an awesome time when Infected play over there. Just remember to breathepeace
ubblovemajik

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
No worries biggrin
Did find the details for it but we were hoping it would be outdoors, and gave it a miss in the end. Glad you had a good dance though ubbrollsmile.

Been wanting to get out to some doofs for a while but havn't got around to it. Would love a heads up if you spot any good ones headed our way (by good I mean the vibes as much as the acts).

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
No problemo
good vibes are rare at parties nowadays but if anything comes up I'll let you know.
majik