Forums > Social Chat > The choices we make when bored

Login/Join to Participate

dafunkymahnmember
54 posts

Posted:
Okay, so I am doing what I do every night at about this time, enjoy a good beer (tonight it is a Black Magic Stout) and surff the net. So since I have spent ample time snooping around HoP I decided to snoop elsewhere and found myself facing a choice, www.ratemymullet.com or www.thinkgeek.com. Of course I chose the site that best represents me... duh thinkgeek.com haha

Anyways I have decided that my next girlfriend must be able to wear this and mean it. ubblove

Bellienewbie
8 posts

Posted:
love ratemymullet.com
v funny...
why is it that mullets are just so damn funny- moreover can anyone seriously enjoy having a mullet?!?

dafunkymahnmember
54 posts

Posted:
I think it is because of shows like Married With Children and moves like Joe Dirt that we find mullets so funny.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Dafunkyman, I'm guessing you weren't around during the 80's?

It's not movies and TV that makes mullets funny, mullets are funny all on their own, especially when you used to have one an dthink it was cool... wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
a few of the guys at my Youth had mullets last year... they looked good on them, and they seemed happy with them... although I think they may have all gotten rid of them... frown

dafunkymahnmember
54 posts

Posted:
Well... um I was around in the 80's, born in 81. I can honestly say that I really do not remember much of the 80's. Nothing really exciting happend.

Any how the whole point was the t shirt and my mild intoxication wink