Forums > Meet Others > it's a long shot...anyone in the south burnett?? (that's qld)

Login/Join to Participate

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hiya! wave

i know it's a really long shot...but i'm wondering if there are any fire twirlers in the south burnett region of queensland!? confused

this includes murgon, kingaroy, wondai, goomeri, memerambi (try saying that one after munching on icecream!! ubblol ), coolabunia, nanango, cherbourg, proston, and about a zillion other little towns along the way!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
ha ha, that gives me bad memories. I used to live in Toowoomba. Ew! redface Guess I'm not too fond of the country!! biggrin

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

Xtremely Flameablemember
95 posts

Posted:
Haha I have family that live in Kingaroy and Wooroolin. I was down there in September last year.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Crikey Gita. You're probably into fire ban country there!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hehehehe!!! i drive through wooroolin nearly every day for work!! ubblol if you're down this way again lemme know!!! biggrin

and gabe...yeah you're probably right!! but noone's stopped me yet! and considering there's a couple of policepersons living in my street...that's not too bad!! ubblol i'm sure my neighbours would tell me if there was a fire ban. they know my housemate & i are from the city & wouldn't know about these things!! ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!