Page:
BrynSILVER Member
68 posts

Posted:
Hey, just wondering if anyone wanted to organise a meet on the Hoe at some point, would be kinda cool to get loads of people together

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
yeah could be a plan...not actually goin to bristol,too poor.. frown...but the weekend after would be sweet for me!plus i'll have been paid by then so will actually be able to afford to get there!
would be sweet if we could get something sorted for regular meets.....need thenpractise now i'm not at eden!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
**bump**

we ever gonna do this?

DinkBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
Written by: Jude_21

oh and by the way....just putting this in because you guys are from Plymouth. What would you think if a shop with all the decent toys and relevant books and DVD's opened in Plymouth? Would you use it?

sounds interesting...im sure lots of people would be interested. smile

im a gemini..go figure

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
i'm still up for it tho dunno when i will be able to make it, if you made it closer to where i am i could tho tongue

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
yeah but thats makes it even further away from me so i won't be able to go...... tongue

gbarlow5member
35 posts

Posted:
Dunno if anyone is interested but we are trying to sort a venue for having a spin in as the weathers getting worse!

If we can get it we will have 1 big room high ceilings and the like, another littler room with table, chairs for sittin and chillin at. A couple of 300 watters for some tunes and a outdoor area for spinning fire.

We would be a few miles from Torpoint (Millbrook\Kingsand\Cawsand area)

Will post more info when we find out, let us know what the general feeling would be for something like this.

Cheers

-- WHEN FEEDOM IS OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE FREE

-- Tom Robins

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
sounds like a plan!

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
sounds cool
u know what day/night, i imagine saturday would be easiest or maybe friday

i'm sure bideford would be closer to you maus, then again my geograpy of england is pretty bad

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Written by: yoni

i'm sure bideford would be closer to you maus, then again my geograpy of england is pretty bad

what,closer than plymouth??/

or the other random place?

to be honest i'm fairly indifferent....was just lookin for ann excuse to whinge! ubbrollsmile

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
i think it is but i am partly guessing, and partly have trouble getting to plymouth

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
well plymouth's only an hour away from cornwall,and is literally one of the first places you get to when you leave cornwall....i'm guessin North devons a little further...

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=from%3A+pl...p;f=d&hl=en

basically the two coasts

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Has any kind of weekly, or regular meet been occurring? Just wondering as I'm going to be in Plymouth for a week in early December and wouldn't mind dropping by somewhere for a bit of spin.

smile weavesmiley

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

gbarlow5member
35 posts

Posted:
wavehello Morning all,

A while ago I put said about maybe having a indoor venue where we could listen to some tunes have a spin, go outside and have a burn.

Well we have finally got round to speaking to the right people and we can have it any night except Thursday and all we need to find between us all is a £5 for costs ...

It will be at Maker Heights between Millbrook and Cawsand

www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=50.3426&lon=-4.2008&scale=10000&icon=x

If you goto the above link you and click ariel you can see a photo of the place and if you zoom out you can see the roads leading to it. (Over Torpoint Ferry) follow signs to Millbrook \ Cawsand about 8 miles from Plymouth.

If anyone is interested then let me know and we'll go about getting a date sorted.

I have created a new thread for this as this ones been dead for a while so please post on the new thread ([Old link])

Thanks Gruff

bye
EDITED_BY: teknonket (1137074015)

-- WHEN FEEDOM IS OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE FREE

-- Tom Robins

DinkBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
So how is everyone getting on with spinning over the dark and dingy months??

Anyone spinning in Plymouth still?

im a gemini..go figure

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
yer there a few of us spinning n trying ta get sumthing started up again on tha hoe, beumont park or freedom feilds

if it doesent burn try harder

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Hey im going to be down near plymouth on the 6th/7th may adn i was wondering if there is any meets happening at that time?

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
hay, i will come down to plymouth for a meet any time. just let me know. Also if anyone from plymouth wants to come to torquay next friday were having a meet there. Details

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
no meets are happening at tha moment but hopeing ta be getting it sorted this week sumtime so watch this space as soon as we sort it will post wats happening

tiathefairymember
42 posts

Posted:
oh how i miss plymouth!
i used to live in hatt (near saltash) *sigh* alas that was 10 years ago
now i'm in a hot and sweaty country
don't get me wrong, i love it....but still ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

BrynSILVER Member
68 posts

Posted:
Guess what people!!! A new meet has just been established, the first was last night at freedom fields. We are planning to make it a regular thing, Fridays at 8:30pm. Last night there was about 11 of us, granted only about 5 spinning but still the more people we can get to come the better it will be so pm me or acidtrip to find out more, hope to see you there!!!

juggle clap weavesmiley clap welcome beerchug peace clap

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
i may be down sometime as my friend lisa wants to go (i do too, i'm just lazy)

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
we've now started a meet up on fridays about 8.30ish at the freedom feilds in st judes if any1s intrested

253 posts

Posted:
i will try and come up for one soon, i had a fire meet in torquay last friday and that was amazingly coolio, big turn out and fire on the beach. were all going to bigbury on sea on the friday 26th for a spin, your more than welcome all to come to that.

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
weres bigbury on sea then?

253 posts

Posted:
its about 12 miles south of plymouth. check out www.bigburyonsea.com its such a nice beach. hope you can make it and tell all the other spinners at your plymouth meet about it too.

Stu_pidnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
Any willing to teach a noob im not very old bu i am very willing to learn fast even tho im 15 i dont see why i can joi in with you lot as u all seem pretty cool soz if i sound like a twat but HoP is new to me and im also a bit worried but o well as long as i can poi and have fun i dont really care wave wave

253 posts

Posted:
thats on way on introducing yourself i give you that. Err best bet mate, freedom fields friday nights. check it out.

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
we havent been spinning up tha freedom feilds recently cos of tha crappy weather but hopefully should b spinning again soon.

acidtripSILVER Member
journeyman
92 posts

Posted:
wat lovly weather we got now so any1 out spinning?

Page: