Forums > Social Chat > And the nominations for the maddest/ funniest/ stupidest/ craziest people are:

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
self explanitary really..

1) Smallboy

2) DFQ

(thats all i can think of..sorry if you feel you are a nutter and you havent been mentioned)

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oohhh so luffley pukky.... I think we will have share the title with c@ntus and the fairy though....Im sure c@ntus doesnt mind SHARING now do you fraggle?
*arms herself with a duck down pillow as a just in case...*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Okay cantus you caught me out i've actually stuffed up .

I was uploadinding pictures to the site and i stuffed my name . (Can a mood change it to my proper for alway's name Puk !!!).

Oh and cantus you guy's are the cutes fraggles !.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You two can be the cutest in your hemisphere and we'll be the cutest in ours. How's that?

then when we 4 meet up we'll out cute the world!!!

Mwahahaha etc

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's a One Wheeled weirdo Award?

In that case I'd like to nominate PK.

And I'd like to nominate Jez for the Least Likely to Nail His Flatmate's Door Shut Despite Constant Harranging To Do It From a Helpful Fraggle Award.

Can't wait to see the silversmith trying to get all that onto a little plaque...

Meh

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:

if Jez nailed my door shut where would fraggles have to sleep when they come down to London?

and where would he put all his broken furniture and useless crap?

i knew you were a Gorg really

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
" are you thinking what Im thinking Arsn?"
"I think I am Valura....Why did that man put a feather in his hat and call it macaroni?"
"ummm, no Arsn I was thinking that we could kidnap the Fraggle couple and take over the world ourselves....." MUAHAHAHAH

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
not sure if i'd get the vote for the most confusing or the most confused

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
No you can have the most confuseing . ( your even worse than me ).

Can i nomiate Rozi for best flat mate ?. Looks around for bluecat , pk and minero . Ducks cantuses pillow .

How about great cook you'll love her cooking ray so hurry up and come over .

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
cheers cantus.

my vote for the most amount of fire in one show goes to te POOKa and "refractions" our new show cos it has me in it and rob and 20+ other lurrvly people, strangely probably half of the cast are from aus.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
looked around for me twice??

wondering if my alter ego should resurface...

i would like to withdraw the above nomination and nominate tulikansa for most fire in one show...

1 hour of madness...and i have it all on video...hehehe

but i have a nomination for myself... i have now made over 600 sets of poi... and my hands are sore...

so: sorest hands from not wanking......

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
feel left out

would like to nominate Pele for most likely to voice a strong opinion on... well anything really. Most of the time I agree and even if I don't: you go girl!!

cantus and napalm fairy for most openly sickeningly soppy couple on HoP - jealous? bitter? me? oh noooooooooo (er that's of coupledom generally as oppose to ownership of Mr C. Fraggle - don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here)**

Dom for just being damn cool

Cass one of the most genuine sweeties I've come across on HoP

Don't really think I'm the anything-est!

Maybe oldest member with fewest posts? I'll claim that title until someone challenges it.

** NB I LOVE being single but it'd be quite nice to have someone publish sweet things about me all the time (that was a hint by the way so whoever wants to start the "sunbeam rocks" thread, be my guest )

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
ok I've scared them all off.

Flynt is best resident t-shirt artist and walking thesaurus/dictionary rolled into one. I await your acceptance speech Flynt but please don't cry - Gwynneth P and Halle B have done it to death

so let's have a happy speech please - and don't forget to thank the little people

sunny

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*briefly emerges from hibernation to accept award and give the following speach*

"thankyou! Thankyou! I'd just like to thank specially, The little people, The dwarves, The midgits, The vertically challenged, The pixies, The faeries, The leprechauns and The just plain short. You've all helped me acheive this award in ways I dont even know about! xoxoxox"

Currently on the right side up of the world.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
And while i'm up here on this imaginary awards acceptance podium, i'd like to nominate Sunbeam for the best stalker/person trying the hardest to fit in....

dont think we didnt notice, you cute thing you!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'd like to nominate Sunbeam for the For God's Sake Give Her Something Award.

And Puk for the "Why oh why did he say I look like a drummer? I'm off to rabbit on about it in a few other random threads to..." Award.

Did Miniero just say he had an problem with his ego?
Mineiro = ego problem? Surely not? He'll be telling us he's wa-ay too talented next.....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
quote:
Maybe oldest member with fewest posts?
What about Diana? Member #3 (ish) with about 12 posts to her name.

And you're not the oldest in years. So what were you meaning?

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
and lets nominate C@ntus for the "most likely to bug me about a certain tshirt" and "best person at ribbing others" awards....

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Blah blah blah im over it!!! .

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I never bugged you Flynt. I just mentioned it once or twice. You must have a guilty concience....

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by sunbeam:
would like to nominate Pele for most likely to voice a strong opinion on... well anything really. Most of the time I agree and even if I don't: you go girl!!
Who me? *bats eyelashes innocently* Never!

quote:

Maybe oldest member with fewest posts? I'll claim that title until someone challenges it.

Djinn/Chris from Fireworks dance or Vyvynne/Kerri actually have even less. Chris was on back before the board took on a modern look (back when it had the stick figures in 1999) and he reg'd when it switched and posted at the most 4 to 6 times.

How about with the most cheerful name that needs to be seen on this board more often? I think you definately win that!

[ 13. May 2003, 03:33: Message edited by: Pele ]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
thanks Pele

also nominate you for "person most likely to correct the accuracy of previous post" -

Just for the record I'm not trying to 'fit in' just to find people I can be myself with.

"Trying to fit in" implies that I'd adapt my personality to make friends. If people don't like me for who I am that's cool but I'm not changing for anyone else's benefit.

I know you didn't mean it like that so sorry to rant and be pedantic. In context it was a v. sweet comment - I'm not really offended just wanted to clarify my status as a person who's happy to be me and people with a similar sense of self-confidence appeal to me

ps. I second the nomination for Cantus' ribbing award
Non-Https Image Link

sunny

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
(*Bangs head against table for this one*)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
dont bang your head smallboy, all that coffee will rush round your head!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
That'd explain the going to bed at half 6 this morning then

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
ohhhhh sorry sunbeam, i meant it like..... never mind. I'm sure i;ll just screw it up even more if i try to explain
just take my word for it, it was definately a compliment! and you are lovely!

C@ntus. i have an overly guilty concious. Also, i have cash flow problems. Its funny, but one seems to feed directly into another! *shrug*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hmmm there's definitely a ribbed for her pleasure joke lurking about round here but i'm danged if i can think of it.

Where's Bender when you need him?

[ 12. May 2003, 12:45: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
you're forgiven flynt

I don't know why I got on my high horse about that one..

.. I must have been in a defensive mood that day

But I knew what you meant and did take your comment in the spirit in which it was intended (I think) kiss and make up?

sunny

Page: