Forums > Social Chat > the unnoficial "I need free music" thread

Login/Join to Participate

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so I need some free electronic music. preferable trance and electro/breaks. but I dont want to deal with any of those sharing programs. so if you know any good online radio stations I would be very happy, and would send tons of good karma your way

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
Plain and simple.
Click here.
and click on the electronic section not a radio station but lots of good songs
Awesome trances, too.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
thank you, but the reasoning behind a radio station is so I can leave it on and have continuous music, and to save space on my hard drive, cause I only got aboot 45Mb left free.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
try page nine on the 60 day back page on the board CRAZYRAVERDUDE has some awesome break beats on there.
It jist sick.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Yeah, you can use mp3.com

Just go to the genre you're into, and click something like "play hi-fi" above their chart of best like songs. It will set up winamp (or whatever) with a playlist of a couple hundred streaming songs. You'd probably want to save the playlist, but nothing is actually stored on your hard disk.

There's also bassdrive.com, Google Directory of DnB Radio Stations, and just google for "internet radio ". You'll get loads of hits.

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
www.digitallyimported.com

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura