Forums > Social Chat > SYSTEM OF A DOWN in Milano?

Login/Join to Participate

untroddenwaysmember
14 posts

Posted:
Hmm... A long shot, I admit, but anyway!

I bought my ticket to the system of a down concert on the 30th of may in Milan!

Anyone going to that gig? If yes, answer here! If not, answer anyway! ubbrollsmile

Laters...

David

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
hmmm - if I can crash at your place, then perhaps....

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
they're touring england too, manchester is one of them!, london and some where else... new album is out in april... so cant wait for that!.

what date are they playing in milano?... i'd love to see them.

off to look at flights from pisa to milano.

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Flights? why not just take a train? the distance isn't that far and Italian trains are pretty decent from my experience.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
because planes are faster and cheaper than trains these days.

-v-

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
is it a good enue? they will of course be in berlin too (late June) - but the venue isn't that great...

-v-

untroddenwaysmember
14 posts

Posted:
They play on the 30th of may, but the tickets are runing out! Tell me if you want to go PK, so I can get you a ticket! When I bought mine a few days ago there were only 4 left, so if you really want to go, we have to act fast! smile

Oh, and thanks for hooking me up with CLAU! I am meeting with him and a few more in Florence in the weekend! smile

Laters

Dave...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
dont worry about sorting me a ticket out dude, i have to look at finances ;-) .

Clau is a kewl guy, i have to go and meet him too when i get to italy, i doubt i will be able to when im there between the 7th and 10th as i have to go for a job interview eek [nervousness].

There is a lot of twirlers in Firenza mate, well worth a look up, Donia Love from Ignis Devoco will be flying back over later in the year too and i know they all come to play on the beach in Viareggio too during the summer.
There's a really kewl fire troupe too that she helped with. https://www.poidpois.com/

Looking forward to meeting many italian twirlers and jugglers.
Firenza is only an hour away from where i will be living, so if you ever plan on traveling down again then give me a shout via pm... dont know what my internet connections are going to be like if at all i will get connected.