Forums > Help! > a traveller with some questions

Login/Join to Participate

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Its my third attempt to find a good catagory to ask if anyone knows anyone in Uruguay or Argentina....
But even if you don´t, anyone who has language learning advice or advice on talking to insane jugglers who you don´t speak any of their language and they are in the middle of the street where you, being a sane and/or not agile enough person, don´t think you´ll live.....lemme know
thx smile

btw, i don´t even think driving here is sane, but hey, i have now learned that lane dividers are decorations for thr bored and stop signs are actually less important than yeild signs......

muchas gracias
kyri

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Just do a 5 ball mills and you probably wont have to say much of anything.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
hmmm, I used to hang a pair of poi on the outside of my back-pack, and poi the hell out of my shopping bags. this way the nice poiers will come and talk to you. (or stick some clubs half way out).

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
dude, i can´t do 3 ball mills! my juggling is so sucky they´d just be confused. i like poi because they don´t go...flying...far away..... heheç

thats a good idea tho, i will attach my poi to my backpack. maybe they will recognize them.

any more ideas, someone let me know. i`ve cornered some horse people, but they arn´t as useful, overall.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Amber Flamesmember
58 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm... Argentina you say....

How about poi standing on a horse's back? Or even on two horse's backs...

That would impress them. On the other hand you might break your neck...

Probably wouldn't be worth it.

If you wear a crazy hat or something else really distinctive then people will start to recognise you and make an effort.

Not very helpful on the language thing I'm afraid (OK means OK in just about every language though!)

Axx

Usually me on fire (rather than flames being amber coloured)

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kyrian

dude, i can´t do 3 ball mills! my juggling is so sucky they´d just be confused. i like poi because they don´t go...flying...far away..... heheç

likewise.
my ex-girlfriend is in argentina and bolivia right now, I asked her, but she doesn't really hang with "that kind of crowd". and i vaguely know some hippie chicks in BsAs, but i don't think that they poi either.

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!