Forums > Social Discussion > A glowstringer in need of help

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
AdrillfSILVER Member
112 posts

Posted:
Okay, I love you people and that's why I'm asking you first.

Normally I'm a glowsticker, that is and always will be my first obsession. However, I'm trying to learn more and more poi simply because I am ammazed as what you people can do. This is what I need your help with. I want to finally make the big step and buy myself a pair of fabric poi (not fire simply because I NEVER plan to use fire, I'm not that crazy). The one catch is this, I don't want tails.

I've seen poi that do not have tails, and I know they are out there, but I can't find them. I've looked in the shopping section of HoP, but all I was able to find were those fluffy poi... and that just isn't what I'm looking for. For an example, look at the spinach sessions volume 1 the first set of poi that are used. They do exist, I know they're out there, but I can not find them. I may be looking in the wrong area or something like that, but I finally gave up and came to you guys and girls for help.

Thanks in advance.

missegyptology: I'm gonna be a terrorist when I grow up anyway

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
wink

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Page: