DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
You basically have the same rulez as regular Lacrosse.
"cept, The ball is a Cathedral Fold wad of kevlar,
and the net in the stik is a form of metal.

NOW THAT SOUNDZ FUN!!!!!!!!!

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Sounds great! Count me in

Have you heard of fire frisbee? Throwing a flaming ball at your mates is awsome fun. PM me 4 fire frizbee recipe

Are we nearly there yet?

Fire_Emanatormember
96 posts

Posted:
So what are the rules for Lacrosse?

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
lets get a team going!

ULTIMATE ultimate frisbee, what a nice iddea.

can we play the lacross in skirts and pigtails?

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
its damn fun. the only problem is having a big enough wick to hold enough fuel to keep it lit for a quarter (usually 12 minutes).
so for us a quarter usually consists of however long the wickball stays lit.

damn fun to be had

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
i'd say a 4X4 inch wick would suffice.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Good point fire_emanator. What are the rules of lacrosse, anybody?

Are we nearly there yet?

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
oh heres the rules but i will be for anyone not afraid of fire.
Wicked fun
Snoogans
Click on the masterz rules for it heres the place.
Click here

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
similar to soccer.

you have two goals at each end, complete with goalie, some offense to try and score goals, defense to stop the offense, and midfielders who play both offense and defense. generally 4 twelve minute quarters.

check out www.laxrules.com for more info on the sport.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
the 4x4 inch wick would be kinda heavy all soaked.

VictoriaBRONZE Member
29 posts

Posted:
wow that would be crazy!!!!
I thought lacrosse was fun by itself
but FLAMMING LACROSSE that would make it a million times more fun!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
what about that south american game with the things that go over the hand? supposed to be the fastest game inna world, played a little like squash off a big wall inna big hall?

N

[ 10 September 2002, 10:38: Message edited by: Tom_Brain knows Nix? ]

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
It would wouldn't it.
Lets see 3 mebee 2 inches at least.
Soaked would at least make it mebee 1-2 pounds
I don't know i haven't twirled in a month.
I can't find any Kerosene any where and i have a big fix aboot kerosene even if i can't spell it.

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom_Brain knows Nix?:

can we play the lacross in skirts and pigtails?

N

Is there any other way???

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
Nope........
unless the godzilla costumes fail us.

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
can i just say...why have a cathedral wick which doesnt roll....why not have a monkeys fist done with kevlar rope? its circular then and as circular things go...it has the tendancy to roll.....or even better idea...dragons teeth...aka fire juggling balls...easy!
fire football is even more fun...get an old towle...or loads and loads of j-cloths...get it into a ball shape and wrap lots of chicken wire around it...soak in parafin...set on fire....kick...just dont head...or chest it..or try to catch it...cos that would be silly..

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
Hmmm.....
I've done that. 'Cept it was on a frizzbee.

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
aw man it was awesome......
You should have seen it. It took about six hours straight to make all of the stix but it waz worth
it. the wick was about 2 and 1/2 inches wide an it took all day to soak but when we played at night we played from nine to twelve without breaks
It was so kool.

FlameDamemember
30 posts

Posted:
A coupla people I know play fire hacky sack, Its the same as regular hacky sack where the object is to keep it in the air but its flaming, looks really cool if you got good at it.

sshh, I think its illegal, but....

I believe in freedom, love, truth, and beauty.

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
tom, that game is called(at least in the basque land) "cestapunta". it's really cool to watch, it seems impossible to catch the small balls at such speed... and yes, it's played off a big wall in a big hall, i think it's a fronton (like tennis but against a big wall) wall. perhaps those are just sports that are played in typical spanish villages and you just think i'm crazy. wich i am. no, wait, i'm not, my doctor told me, and i'm taking the pills, so i shouldn't ...

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda