Forums > Social Chat > c'mon people, do something

Login/Join to Participate

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
geez, no one in here is doing anything. what's wrong with yall? so since no one seems interested in the current posts

how was your day today?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
pick me pick meeeee!

ummmm my day, well, im still concious, thats kinda surprising....

hows your day master sodium?

Currently on the right side up of the world.

fizzlemember
15 posts

Posted:
hello there master s. ive just woken up, its 7.29 and ive got to set off on my four mile journey to that place everyone wants to go back to when they leave..........
school
what are you all up to right now this instant

isnt life fun
fizzle

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
in fact my day was wonderful. just got a new car (well, as new as I could afford), finally picked up a move I've been struggling with for aboot a year, and I get to see my girlfriend tomorrow and she owes me a massage damn its good to date a massage therapist.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, and I was offered a residency spinning records with a local company called "bump collective".

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
i had an ultra-boring day at work, as i had no work to do. Fell asleep on a park bench in my lunch hour
Then came home and taught some kids down the road to juggle / spin - they picked it up pretty well too.
how's that for excitement plus! <-- that's sarcasm in case you missed it : )

[ 09 September 2002, 21:05: Message edited by: falloutboy ]

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
it;s eight thirty am
so far my day is ok except my allergy meds arn't kicking in.
i need to pack, i leave in less than 48 hrs.
but it's still chilly out (60degrees F)
don't HoPpers repsond to the most random things?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well I mean, c'mon, most of our talk seems to be revolved around nutella, and the 'mite family. at least this is semi relavent.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
As it's now tomorrow is the question still relevant me wonders......?

Oh well here's my response anyway. Today has been cool. I had a new client this morning and he didn't want to get out of bed. He was being quite agressive to his wife and I thought it was going to be one of those days.

So after I'd left him alone for to calm down for a while I went back and was chatting for a bit. I was trying to coax him out of bed but he was having none of it. Then he ranted at me "You don't even need to be here you know, I am perfectly capable of getting out of bed and dressed without you."

I said that I didn't quite believe him so he bellowed "Look I'll prove it to you!" and within 10 minutes he was up dressed washed and downstairs having some breakfast with his wife. As I left he even thanked me for tricking him into getting out of bed

After that everything ran smoothly all day long.

Thanks for asking master sodium
Onelove Happythistlefirepixie

Are we nearly there yet?

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, I think this should be relevant to every day, cause nobody around here seems to talk much aboot how they are doing, or whats really going on in their lives.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
good call master sodium

i unfortunetly havn't had a very interesting day, i've been packing. and it's hot.

thistle, luvely stroy, i'm glad all worked out well so wonderful that you help people.

it's a happy day

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
This morning, we talked about sexually-transmitted diseases. Saw some very disturbing pictures of genital ulcers and what-not.

Then this afternoon, we had our "mental status" lecture. We saw this video of a lady calmly telling the psychiatrist how she's plagued by demons in her hypothalamus that are being sent by people on Channel 4 and Channel 7 who aren't getting any sleep...

Yeah...another day of walking out of school and going "wow...I'm OK. I'm really OK. I'm lucky as hell to be OK..."

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura