• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

HoP's Original Smelly-Hippie-Scum-Bag
Total posts: 270
Posted:Little Celtic Festival to celebrate Beltane held by the Druids at Butser Ancient Farm, Last year we had over 1000 people turn up, if anyone's interesting in coming along just post. If you need directions then ask. It would be great for a good turn out, my B-Day's 2 days later and I'd like to set it off with a bang...or a roar.
EDITED_BY: Seraphire (1141789194)

Music gives Soul to the Universe, Wings to the Mind, Flight to the Imagination and Life to Everything.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE! hug

dsei.org Stop The Arms Trade!

slack rating - 9.5
Total posts: 2216
Posted:awww... this sounds nice an is quite near my girlfiend's mum's place but we'll be all the way down in brighton. have fun guys! smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:so this was just about one of the coolest things i've ever seen!

20 foot high flames licking off the top of a 35 foot burning wicker womble biggrin

the sparks were lifting about 250 feet into the night sky ubblove

span loads of fire for the people who came to watch and had an absolutely amazing last spin from the embers of the man once the public had been cleared off site.

not to mention hog roast, badass folk singers, traditional roundhouses, a roman villa, a demonic deformed goat, ancient sheep and more druids than you can shake a fiery stick at smile

shame we didn't see ya mr strugz - next year perhaps?

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3964
Posted:dude i was gutted i missed this.......

however the night before continued on for some time

how could i say no to top djs offering me after party goodness

Glad you had a good one though dude........

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Page: 12