Forums > Videos > My first staff video

Login/Join to Participate

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Not a great one and will probably expire soon after 7 days till i reupload it, let me know when it stops working so i can reload it.

I'm not a great staff spinner but here we go smile

My staff attempt

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
haha, great start to a video... I simply LOVE the soundtrack biggrin (ok anything is better than trance or techno for me). and did I see you trying to do a burn-off with the wind blowing in the direction of your face??? ehrmmm...

anyway: I just posted about a simular service like you use, only it leaves your video up for 30 days after the last download!!! (maximum size of vid: 30 mb). maybe worth checking out?

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Is down of your loading

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
i wasnt trying to burn out, spin it a bit, there wasnt enough extra fuel to burn off, plus was way too widny anyway, i could be bothered to apply a soundtrack anyway was a 10 min job

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Will how come you post a staff vid just minuets before I finish editing my one hu hu hu now it looks like I'm copying you or something hu hu hu

cool little vid MR

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
LOOKS like your copying me? you probably are tongue