talabanymember
14 posts

Posted:
errr i was just wondering if there is anyone here who goes to spittle fields market on tuesdays for the poi and staff gathering thing, and are there anymore around london, i heard there is often some spins on clapham common.
cheers
sadrra

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I go and so do loads of the other HOP'ers. Smallboy, DFQ, Dom, SpacemonkE, Bam Bam and loads more. Clapham Common thing is on every Sunday (That means now!!!!!!) 3:00pm til late and loads of us go to that. I myself will be venturing that way in a couple of hours. (We meet by the bandstand in the middle of the common)

Just for future reference this post should really be in events performances and getherings section, and if you check there, you will see details of both these events and much greater detail but you might have to look on page 2 of them as people have nnot posted on there recently!!!!

Hope to see you at one of these events

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

talabanymember
14 posts

Posted:
cheers for that jez

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
U best go now that you've got everyone excited or there'll have to be an ass-kicking involved somewhere -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
it will probably me mine.,....as everyone appears to have a fetish for throwing stuff at me..

i wont be up for about a month...but you can all come and see me!! (please..i miss you all!) see the events and gatherings for more info

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Sorry that your mum's (seeming to be) acting like a biatch man......

And Jez throws equipment at everyone at random intervals so that they don't feel left out.

Hit me with his staff twice in 5 mins last week.

Miss yooooooo already - lol

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
its hardly random....he aims for people around me (badly!!)

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa