Akureimember
12 posts

Posted:
Ok ^^* mybe not Edwin or Linkin park... although some people would say Edwin is like *does prissy hand gesture* SO last season!

Sorry ^^* I'm now back in school with people I royally hate I may be a bit odd now and then... actually... when am I not?!

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

Akureimember
12 posts

Posted:
... ok... just ignore me... could someone delete this post? I accidentally clicked new topic instead of reply ^^* dont I feel like an idiot

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
You can delete it you know but actually I think its kinda funny, very interesting.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Me too, it's nice to see something unintentionally more surreal than one of Bender's posthypnotic dimensional word flurries...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Charles (INFERNO):
Me too, it's nice to see something unintentionally more surreal than one of Bender's posthypnotic dimensional word flurries...
You DO have a way with words, Charles.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

DRAGULAmember
70 posts

Posted:
yup, and because that is true the oppisite effect
on what people think is untrue 'coz what he said
is diffrent.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Originally posted by elwood:
quote:
"how much for your women?"
hey akurei, i luv ya style! that's like the most hysterical sig i seen in a while!

bwark. indeed.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
which brings us to our next point... why you are not supposed to smoke crack..

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Noooo, the word flurries have begun! The word flurries have begun!

::Runs away off into the distance screaming::

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ..................................... "

[ 16 September 2002, 17:27: Message edited by: Malcolm ]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Akureimember
12 posts

Posted:
Bender: Thanks! I got it from 'Lenore The cute little dead girl'
which you haven't heard of? *grins* if you have... dang.... if you haven't *taps fingers together* excelent....

Charles: hmmm.... I think you've got something there *Runs off into horizon screaming*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................

[ 16 September 2002, 17:27: Message edited by: Malcolm ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Right. Both you and Charles have to put a space in your screams so the pages isn't so screwed up.

And you, Mr Charles, should know better.

Thanx for your time.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Actully, after checking, Mr Charles isn't at fault. Sorry for the wild alegation (sp?) Mr Charles sir.

Akurei, can you insert a space please cos it hurts my eyes to read the thread at the minute.

Thank you.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
ah, even a wizard like prospero spices this opera!

(clap clap) bravo! (hiccup heurghghh) bra--vo! brav/hic!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US