KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey peoples, just wondering if any hoppers are going to Womad and if you are we should arrange for a spin meet biggrin

https://www.womadelaide.com.au/

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

BatwalkerBRONZE Member
journeyman
50 posts

Posted:
I think I leave Adelaide before Womad, but I will be there from this Sunday if anyone fancies a spin! ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: batwalker (1109057426)

I am a EVIL Giraffe.....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i will if i can get a free ticket or if i can find the details of the maori performance troupe thats going to be there

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Te Matarae i Orehu
This 25-person group from NZ's North Island pushes the boundaries of traditional Maori performing arts. Their performances, incorporating waiata, haka, dance, poi, weapons and chants, will be a knockout.

Friday
7:20 Te Matarae i Orehu stage 2

Saturday
2:00 Te Matarae i Orehu stage 6

Sunday
1:00 Te Matarae i Orehu stage 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Flame SwirlWeilder of the P.E.T.S.O.C.K.
247 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I'll be at WOMAD all weekend. I would love to catchup for a spin. I don't know if there are any rules regarding fire there but im sure we can work something out. smile

Reality is mass beleif...

Feed me and I will grow, give me drink and I will die...

I'll lap at your heels, if you give me the chance. Though I won't fetch or stay, I surely will dance...

Enjoy, be happy, and don't forget to breathe...

BatwalkerBRONZE Member
journeyman
50 posts

Posted:
Well I'm in Adelaide at the mo, but the people I was going to the festival with haven't turned up, so I'm all dressed up and no where to go frown

I am a EVIL Giraffe.....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
come to the spin under the king william street bridge (its where king william road goes over the torrens) in the city next to jolleys boat house tonight smile things seem to hit full swing around 9.30 ish

hulagurlnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey i went to Womadelaide and it was pretty awesome especially Te Matarae I Orehu...lol i fell bad for one of the young haka guys!!! Does anyone know where i can get info about the group like their names, performance dates and just information in general? Anyone who missed it well it was the bomb!!!