MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
biggrinHi folks! biggrin

Here’s the details of the next Intermediate Poi Spinning course smile. Updates are also available at www.poispinning.com. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!

The next Intermediate Poi course starts on Wednesday 13th April and will be held every Wednesday for six weeks at 7:30 – 9:30pm in Camden Town, London, price £75 (concs available). There are 12 places in total available on the course cool.

The Intermediate course focuses on how to invent new tricks and develop your own style, helping you make poi your own. weavesmiley Each lesson will explore a new concept, (for example alternating, take outs, mixing planes etc) using several tricks as examples, that will enable you to invent your own moves based on that concept. The course will also look at new tricks such as waist wraps, stops, push thrus and behind the back weave. ubbloco Thanks to our new and well known teacher Kevin Shaw the course now features some great exercises to help you flow from move to move even more easily, and some brilliant turning techniques to help your dancing. If you are not sure whether you are at the right level for the course, do get in touch.

Your teachers will be me (Michal Kahn), and Kevin Shaw.

Kevin cool has been juggling for over 14 years and began his poi career by teaching his teacher moves after the first 5 minutes! Since then he has been teaching and performing all over the world. In total Kevin has taught several thousand students, both informally and at juggling workshops, and is generally acknowledged to be both a cutting edge spinner and an excellent teacher.

I have been teaching poi for several years both to members of the public and to students at The Circus Space and Circomedia. I also run choreography courses for professional circus performers, and organise circus showcase cabarets. I have worked as a performer for several years performing at festivals, film premiers and corporate events, both solo and as part of Apex and Surface Tension. I have also written an instruction book on poi spinning which is available in the shops now.

To reserve a place or if you have any queries contact me at courses@poispinning.com or 07905 949 441 .

I look forward to seeing you soon! wink

Michal Kahn

ubbrollsmile

michal@juggler.net

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
places are starting to fill...

michal@juggler.net

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
plenty of places left at the moment but starting to hot up!

michal@juggler.net

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
6 places left...

michal@juggler.net

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:

michal@juggler.net