Forums > Meet Others > Parafinfairy and ben-ja-mens Australia Tour

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
on the 2nd of april the beautiful miss lexy shall be joining me in adelaide and we will be heading off on lots of little random adventures around oz so what would be lovely is suggestions of places to go and people to see.

Western Australia

Going to visit - miss gnorc, medusa and Ðraghkyre

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Queensland

Going to visit - mr kyle, possibly puk if mr kyle isnt taking up his foo ton

Must visit places

Byron Bay

Great Barrier Reef

Burleigh Heads QLD Australia

Infinity

Events -

Moonfest to meet a mr pukko, arsn n valura and the lovely bec and elke, gita

Australian Fire Gathering

New South Wales

sydney to meet miss flash and patrick, and pyromonkey

Myste, Ed, Rozi and Ade

Must visit places

surfing and climbing with pryomonkey in the northern beaches

Events -

???

Victoria

melbourne to have a proper spin with mr bender

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Northern Territory

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Tasmania

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

New Zealand

Going to visit - malcolm and fire bunny

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

insert random snowboarding adventure at appropriate time

also details of local meets would be good so we can try to make as many of them as we can smile

if ive left something or someone off please remind me to add it on as i made this post quite late .... well early really

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1109694608)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...

Things for Lex to do....

She'll probably DEMAND some sort of Cider....

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
runs around in excitement untill to dizzy to stand biggrin biggrin biggrin

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
if ure heading down sydney way, i sudjest a bit of surfing on the northern beaches. sunny

while ure down there catch up with me for a spin..... tongue
or not, whateva its ure trip.

but i recomend the beaches, the further north you go the less crowded they get.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
What about me ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
updated smile

local meets and possible accomidation type info would be cool to smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
What kind of accomodation would you be after?

Perth has two meets one on a Monday night at South beach in Fremantle from about 9pm on...and one at Hyde Park on Tuesday nights from about 8:30 on.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hmmm, you forgot Myste!!!!
And Ed, and Rozi! And Ade! tongue

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
Im not sure about regular meets in sydney, but if u give me a bit of notice i can try and organise a bunch of us to meet somewhere.

dont know about accomodation, sorry.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
well fiona preferred accomidation would be a room with a view that has a nice corner spa and all the lovely assorted bits and pieces that come with the usual run of the mill 5 star hotel, failing that floor space is always good smile

if anyone is up for some falmouth like fun which translates roughly to a bunch of spinners camping at a campsite thats near a beach for a weekend of fun sun and fire with the odd smattering of workshops thrown in we would definately be up for that biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

if anyone is up for some falmouth like fun which translates roughly to a bunch of spinners camping at a campsite thats near a beach for a weekend of fun sun and fire with the odd smattering of workshops thrown in we would definately be up for that biggrin

I dont know - you cant beat the real thing you know Ben, cheap imitations of Falmouth just wont be the same, even if they are in a hotter, nicer country!

ubblol

Hope you guys have a sweeeeeeeeeet time anyhows, which reminds me i have to see Lex before she goes!

eek

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
dont forget the beaches, our beaches have actual sand instead of pebbles and shellgrit tongue

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
sand is rock and shell grit............ just very small bits of it ubbloco

If our weather was nice like yours then people would flock to the beaches like Oz and all that trampling up and down would turn our stoney beaches into sand you know ................

Falmouth was stones before we turned up wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I know something you've forgotten. To put me in Lexy's bag so I can be smuggled to Oz and hide in your car as you tour about ubbangel

kiss

Let's relight this forum ubblove

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
ubblol Strugz I'm not going to Fredmouth now so I'll come down and pester you sotoners soon - will be in touch about that!!

Dunc - good plan!! I leave on 31st March. Alternatively I could post you with my other stuff??

Sorry Ben got a bit off topic there offtopic

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
hmmm....I have a spare double bed and some carpet...and I don't live as far away from the city as Draghkyre....nana

I am not the best house keeper and I have attack birds but if you would like to crash at my house you guys would be more than welcome.

I work during the day so you would have to find your way round by yourselves but can help you get to the fire twirling scenes no problems.

It's an option anyways! Think about it!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Hey. Stop stealing my house guests!!!!!........beaches...spare rooms with beds..no small children. All I have to offer is a small bed filled with small children

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Yeah but they would have to put up with me....that could be a bit off putting....ubblol

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
well just to make everyone happy we will have to come for a few weeks and stay with all of you at some point biggrin

so hows about we start a plotting and a planning a camping weekend on one of the lovely perth beachs? biggrin

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Can we camp on the beaches here gnor???

Swanbourne is nice and away from the city lights....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
surely you have campsites near the beach? im quite sure its an australian law or something biggrin somewhere away from anywhere that might posess drunken yobo locals is also a definate must and somewhere away from local police would be good two so we can have a bon fire biggrin mmmmm bon fire

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
We have had a bon fire on Swanbourne before but we have total fire bans on here all the time due to the droughts and everything being so dry. (Not that it stops us from twirling...hehehe)

I think Swanbourne would be good for keeping out of the prying eyes of the law.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
excellentee ill have to chat with lexy and we can set a date to come over biggrin possibly the beginning of may? what do think?

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
May is good....nice and cold...hehehehe....If you come over mid June though it will be better!

*has ulterior motive*

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
cold in may? i didnt think it got cold till june

aaaaah so you to are gemini hehe wont it be all rainy like in june? make camping a bit ewwww like we could always wait till next summer but well thats aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages away maybe we could come in april mmmm leeeeeeeeexy input is required biggrin

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Nah we never get rain over here...just gets cold...so if we rug up it will be fine!!!

Yes I am a gemini! And I am turning quarter of century too....

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Come before July so you can stay with Drakyre and dive out his bedroom window into the ocean...well jump onto the beach first. Tell him lots of gross stories about English people and the poor turnout at spitz or something.

Is it the Truth?

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Ok better late than never biggrin

It would be cool to stay with as many people as possible so before draghkyre goes would probably be best! Btw thanks for all the offers of bed/floor space - its so kind of you all!!

As far as 'cold' goes - I would imagine that your cold is kind of like our summers so as far as I'm concerned its not much of a problem - guess its just what you guys think!!

Ben - didn't you mention going to Moonfest in April?

Medusa, when's your birthday? You mentioned it earlier but didn't say when! Maybe we could do something then??? smile

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
June 13th is my birthday.

But the evening of my borthday is reserved for my family.

It would be good to actually do something to celebrate getting old.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
prehaps you will even see arsn and I at the moonfest?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I might have a futon depends on kyle Mc

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Page: