Forums > Meet Others > Parafinfairy and ben-ja-mens Australia Tour

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
on the 2nd of april the beautiful miss lexy shall be joining me in adelaide and we will be heading off on lots of little random adventures around oz so what would be lovely is suggestions of places to go and people to see.

Western Australia

Going to visit - miss gnorc, medusa and Ðraghkyre

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Queensland

Going to visit - mr kyle, possibly puk if mr kyle isnt taking up his foo ton

Must visit places

Byron Bay

Great Barrier Reef

Burleigh Heads QLD Australia

Infinity

Events -

Moonfest to meet a mr pukko, arsn n valura and the lovely bec and elke, gita

Australian Fire Gathering

New South Wales

sydney to meet miss flash and patrick, and pyromonkey

Myste, Ed, Rozi and Ade

Must visit places

surfing and climbing with pryomonkey in the northern beaches

Events -

???

Victoria

melbourne to have a proper spin with mr bender

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Northern Territory

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Tasmania

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

New Zealand

Going to visit - malcolm and fire bunny

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

insert random snowboarding adventure at appropriate time

also details of local meets would be good so we can try to make as many of them as we can smile

if ive left something or someone off please remind me to add it on as i made this post quite late .... well early really

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1109694608)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
list updated i like the pretty colours biggrin

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

on the 2nd of april the beautiful miss lexy shall be joining me in adelaide and we will be heading off on lots of little random adventures around oz so what would be lovely is suggestions of places to go and people to see.

Western Australia
Going to visit - miss gnorc, medusa and Ðraghkyre

Must visit places.....the tunnnel
???

Events -Regular Monday and Tues night spins and Uni juggling thingy Friday sometimes
???

Queensland
Going to visit - mr kyle, possibly puk if mr kyle isnt taking up his foo ton

Must visit places
Byron Bay
Great Barrier Reef
Burleigh Heads QLD Australia
Infinity

Events -
Moonfest to meet a mr pukko, arsn n valura and the lovely bec and elke
Australian Fire Gathering

New South Wales
sydney to meet miss flash and patrick, and pyromonkey
Myste, Ed, Rozi and Ade

Must visit places
???

Events -
???

Victoria
melbourne to have a proper spin with mr bender

Must visit places
???

Events -
???

Northern Territory

Must visit places
???

Events -
???

Tasmania
Must visit places
???

Events -
???

New Zealand
Going to visit - malcolm and fire bunny

Must visit places
???

Events -
???

insert random snowboarding adventure at appropriate time

also details of local meets would be good so we can try to make as many of them as we can smile

if ive left something or someone off please remind me to add it on as i made this post quite late .... well early really

Please change Queensland colour..its burns

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
hehe ok just for you its now red smile

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
in NSW you need to put in surfing and climbing with pryomonkey in the northern beaches!! wink

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
In qld you will need to visit burleigh beats on a sunday night for the regular fire gig there.

As I will be hugely preggers by then we cant offer a place to crash at that stage sorry! But feel free to come around to visit ~!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Let us know when your plans crystalise a bit more! I'm thinking to pop into Melbourne (he he proof I'm becoming Australian) at some point and would be most frustrated to miss you (again)...

Any chance of seeing a Chookie out at Shornclife tonight?

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I was there to see you kitten kyle!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Huzzah! look forward to seeing youz guyz in Sydney!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
well if you get really lost in qld and end up in murgon (near kingaroy...3 hours away from brisbane) i have futons for you to crash on! ubblol there are lots and lots of wineries out here to visit too! biggrin

if not...perhaps i'll see you guys at moonfest!!

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
we have just booked tickets and shall be leaving adelaide on the 20th of april to arrive in brisbane upon which we will be at moonfest then leaving on the 27th to fly to perth until the 10th of may upon which we will be flying back to adelaide biggrin

cant wait to meet u all
ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce2 bounce

whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
oh my i am so jealous - have lotsa these hug2 and a stompingly good time!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
im not too sure on the exact date (probably best to ask Dentrassi) but on friday's closest to a full moon there is a drum jam/fire spin at bondi in sydney called Stone Circle. if your here at that time i recommend going (hope it doesn't rain)

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
ummm..... you guys coming to sydney at all?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
at some point not sure when yet smile

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Looking fowards to meeting you guys. I'll be at a tribal gathering in Grafton from the 14th of April or so but should be back around the same time you guys fly up. If you would like to stay a bit in West End Miriam and I should be able to look after you.
biggrin

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Can i put in a request... can anyone who sees Ben and Lexy during thier travelling please please give them both a big hug from me!!! thank you! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
OK Shall do!

Hey Ben, that's only a week away!! biggrin clap
I live near the airport and work from home so I'm happy to pick you up from the airport if you let me know when you get in....
The offer of a place to stay still stands too ( *arm wrestling with Mr Kyle for the privilege!*) We got tons of room and all that.. But I will be gracious and even drive you to West End if you like wink
I missed Kyle's housewarming party so I should go over there bearing gifts in any case hug

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
awwww you guys rock biggrin pm's a sending

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
wow was brisbane awesome or what, gabe your a most awesome host hug thank you so much for looking after us. infinity was awesome i really enjoyed the chat up with jessy even though you forgot to show me the cool light optical illusion *shakes fist* kyle your beautiful style totally wowed me ive got soooo much new stuff to play with biggrin moonfest was just as lovely as everyone had said, anyone with extra not online photos yet of moonfest can i please have a copy (Ry this means you smile) as my video is all gone (although i have footage from the spin at gabes house of which ill send a copy to gabe along with her front door key that i forgot to give back) it is we will definately be back for another possibly the end of july ..... look forward to meeting you other hoppers for a bit longer next time spank arsn, valura and puk for not making it to juggle club

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
aaaaaw shucks Ben-ja too kind. It was delightful to host you and the beautiful Lexie too. ( But don't be beating our friends now... they have the luxury of missing an event or two, being just down the road!) Come back anytime, July is just around the corner. There's always space for you lovelies, and it's great you've made so many friends here. Hope Perth is just as great for you!!!

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
ps did you get my pm. Wadya reckon?

SprocketGOLD Member
140 posts

Posted:
What about me, it isn't fair... ubbcrying

Is anyone ever going to visit me in the red centre??? It's not so far from Adelaide... I missed the fire meet last time I was there (by 10 minutes!!!).
We do have a big rock here that half a million people want to see each year and not a drop of rain for 11 months. If that's not a must be place!

By the way, a six pack to anyone who can teach me fishtails, isolated weaves or butterfly hyperloops wink

hm, pinecones, my favourits!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Sprocket, I'd love to visit you!! I can;t teach you fishtails but I;ve at least seen them (thanks Ben!)

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Theres rumour of a big meet in Adelaide.....start saving pennies to come to that.

Gabe, Ben and Lex have lovely things to say of their stay with you. biggrin

Is it the Truth?

SprocketGOLD Member
140 posts

Posted:
Hey Newgabe,
train those fishtails and jump on a plane.

Would love to go to a big meet in Adelaide but don't get time off... ubbcrying

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Finally been able to get to a computer ( spank Ben). Anyway I just wanted to say a big thank you to Gabe for having us to stay. We had a great time and it was so nice meeting the Bris people!! I even have a drum lesson on video - thanks Gabe!! Will send any pics I have when we get back to Adelaide

hug hug

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
those rumours will hopefully be turning into a definate date soon, sprocket we will be coming to the red center at some point a little later in the year ill be able to show fishtails and loads of variations

SprocketGOLD Member
140 posts

Posted:
Yes, yes, yes, fishtails, fishtails!!! beerchug

Whenever you come, please don't be here between end of June and end of July, that's when I'm on a holiday (Fullmoon in Germany - what a treat).

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hope it's going great for you on the rest of your tour lovely Ben and beautiful Lex..m ( or vice versa *cough*). Highly recommended house guests by the way! Certainly don't make too much noise in the morning wink tongue

Wouldn't that be a fine thing to all meet up in Alice later in the year!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Pics not of Ben and Lex at Lancelin sand and henna

Is it the Truth?

Page: