Forums > Meet Others > Parafinfairy and ben-ja-mens Australia Tour

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
on the 2nd of april the beautiful miss lexy shall be joining me in adelaide and we will be heading off on lots of little random adventures around oz so what would be lovely is suggestions of places to go and people to see.

Western Australia

Going to visit - miss gnorc, medusa and Ðraghkyre

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Queensland

Going to visit - mr kyle, possibly puk if mr kyle isnt taking up his foo ton

Must visit places

Byron Bay

Great Barrier Reef

Burleigh Heads QLD Australia

Infinity

Events -

Moonfest to meet a mr pukko, arsn n valura and the lovely bec and elke, gita

Australian Fire Gathering

New South Wales

sydney to meet miss flash and patrick, and pyromonkey

Myste, Ed, Rozi and Ade

Must visit places

surfing and climbing with pryomonkey in the northern beaches

Events -

???

Victoria

melbourne to have a proper spin with mr bender

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Northern Territory

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

Tasmania

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

New Zealand

Going to visit - malcolm and fire bunny

Must visit places

???

Events -

???

insert random snowboarding adventure at appropriate time

also details of local meets would be good so we can try to make as many of them as we can smile

if ive left something or someone off please remind me to add it on as i made this post quite late .... well early really

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1109694608)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

SprocketGOLD Member
140 posts

Posted:
Great idea!
Finally some weavesmiley juggle and grouphug

Looking forward to being a good host to you all.

hm, pinecones, my favourits!

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

anyone with extra not online photos yet of moonfest can i please have a copy (Ry this means you smile) as my video is all gone

Only just saw this Ben, sorry. I'll have a look. Did you ever find out what happened with the video?

Written by: Gnorc

Theres rumour of a big meet in Adelaide.....start saving pennies to come to that.

*nod* I so want to book my ticket *now*. Just that it's all so airy fairy at the mo.. *nudges unnamed Adelaide people* smile

Btw, thanks Gnorc for posting Lancelin pics.. very nice ubbrollsmile

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
When Lex gets her pics out there will be more. No girly ones of Ben with hairslides and scrunchies though. Or girly pants. No sireeeee.
I do have pics of Lex in bed with another boy though, but she made me delete the one where she had a triple chin.

Ben and Lex require a 3 story place with private jetty, spa and boat for their next visit. wink Start selling that coke.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:

When Lex gets her pics out there will be more. No girly ones of Ben with hairslides and scrunchies though. Or girly pants. No sireeeee.
I do have pics of Lex in bed with another boy though, but she made me delete the one where she had a triple chin.

I don't recall Ben wearing assorted hair accessories or girly clothes, but I guess you can't really learn much about a person in just one meeting.. ubblol

Lexie with a triple chin? Impossible! There's nowhere on her tiny self to hide it all! biggrin

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Well it was more of a huge double chin. She still looked gorgeous though *sigh* ubblol
Im gonna cry when they leave. frownTrying to talk them into moving here so if the next places they go to will cooperate by not showing Lex any small furry animals and have really crappy staffers and no net connection I would apreciate it heaps. wink wink rolleyes rolleyes
hug hug hug

Jed is right they are wonderful guests that are heaps of fun. They show good taste in small children as well.

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Aww poor Gnor.. hug Perhaps you should unpack their stuff and cargo yourself back to Adelaide! Besides you'll have to go there anyway for this meet of all meets?

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Hmm its a plan .

I think that as strong and manly as Ben is he may notice and extra 90kg.
We could pass me off as Lex (or Ben) and put them in Bens staff bag perhaps?? Maybe we could slip Zak in as well

Is it the Truth?

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
True. How about trying sitting on shoulders and wearing a really large tee and trenchcoat? ubblol

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Shades of an Arnie film there biggrin
Does my head have to explode

Is it the Truth?

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Does your head explode? confused

Pity.. I thought Arnie was pretty cool til I discovered his political leanings.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Hello!! Sorry its taken ages for me to post on here (Bens fault obviously!!). Yes I can confirm that there are pics of the lovely Ben wearing my pants (or trousers if you speak properly wink ) and possibly one with his hair looking great as ever specially styled by Gnorc and myself!! Just got to find them first...

Well we're back in Adelaide now and I just want to thank everyone whose put up with us for their kindness. We've had a brilliant 3 weeks. Its been so nice meeting everyone, you're all great kiss

Looking forward to the next adventure which wont be until I've got a job and saved a bit of money and Bens got more of his work done eek

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
Written by: Ry

Theres rumour of a big meet in Adelaide.....start saving pennies to come to that.

*nod* I so want to book my ticket *now*. Just that it's all so airy fairy at the mo.. *nudges unnamed Adelaide people* smile

ubbrollsmile

*nudges other Adelaide people*

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
When is the Adelaide workshops thingy going to be on cause I would love to come over too...so I have to save pennies and the sooner I book a flight the less it is gonna cost me (I am on a REALLY strict budget)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
its going to be not in the uni holidays coming up but in the next lot after that, we are going to check out the site josh has in mind this weekend and will let u know the exact date once we have the venue all booked and confirmed smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
wave Ben and Lex!!
You're all talking about visiting Adelaide now... I just posted somewhere else asking about this! Good thing I decided to skive off another half hour of work and cruise HoP! Got to stay informed. wink

Jetty, spa and boat eh!!! Man, you guys know how to travel!

Big hugs to you both. And you can't move to Perth! You're moving to Brisbane!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Page: