Forums > Social Chat > Owww, Will the Elephant man

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Im currently writing this in probably the third worst pain ive ever felt in my life!!! One side of my face is pretty swollen, like imagine the swelling of a tennis ball starting the hinge in your jaw and then add a tennis ball ontop of the other one and another one, until you basically havea swelling going from the base of your jaw goign up to the top of your ear.

It started about 3 nights ago when i was chewing soemthing, some spag bol as a matter fo fact, it hurt a bit in my jaw and i thought nothing of it, then suddenly 2 nights ago it was a bit swollen i just thought oh it'll be gone in the morning, how wrong i was, now i cant eat, move my neck talk properly and plus the added of looking very silly.

The doctor says its an infection in one fo three salivary glands and is called Paratitus or something (no im not turning into a parrot Cantus), it could be an absess he says if it i doesnt go down in 48 hours i have to make another appointment, possibly go to hospital to have it removed cos it could turn into a stone or something, owww

So please on your happy days today, spare a thought for poor will, the elephant man. frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
aww sweetie poo! big hugs and mushy food hug

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
where are you putting this mushy food?

Meh

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
eek huh

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Page: