Forums > Meet Others > North Sydney Spinners Unite!! I'm getting bored :P

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
Hi all you spinners, wave
im from the northern beaches in sydney. I spin a 4 footer (jo Staff), been trying realy hard to get a small group together to start regular spin nights. If ure near the Northern beaches area plz post, i wanna find some of you!!

Cheers!! devil

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
wow.... sydney HoPpers coming out of the wilderness...

theres not too much going on north of the bridge at present, so it would be great if you get something going. im trying to find the emails of a few others you have expressed interest in the past.

i might even come along Sunday. i live in Drummoyne area, but have a nagging feeling im meeting friends at Avoca earlier in the day.

its always nice to meet whens theres still a bit of light left - easier to swap moves then before lighting up later.

theres also spinners around. ive listed all sydney spinning juggling events in a thread in the event section you should check out.

take it easy cool

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
theres actually a full moon event in bondi this friday. full details are listed in my last post of this thread:

[Old link]

cheers!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
coolness ill try and be there.

as for the sunday thing, tilly cant go, but i will be going, and hopefully bringing a few mates.

its at Deewhy beach, on the grass near the surf club (although it'll probly move onto the beach) give me a call on my mobile ****GONE (hope you got it, if not PM me)**** some time sunday just to confirm that its still on.

hope to see you out there dentrassi!!
EDITED_BY: PyroMonkey (1109287115)

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
let me know when uve got the phone number so i can take it off

And all that's jazzBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hmmm, I'm a northern beaches (Balgowlah/Manly area) n00bie spinner and am on a quest ('the band?!' 'we're on a mission from god.') to find spinning Northern Beaches Style. For a (non-beach) spinning spot, Tanya Park (on Dobroyd Point) would be excellent, plenty of open space and a great view of the harbour. If you guys are still spinning elsewhere however, PM me and I'll be there like a shot of undefined but potent liquid.

jazz

C8H18 + 12.5O2 ---------> 8CO2 + 9H2O + you know what

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
hi jazz,
good to see some more spinners comeing out of the woodwork. last sunday i organised a meet near dee why beach, i might be doing it again in 2 weeks so if you wanna come down let e know and ill tell ya when its on

Page: