Page: ...
Raymember
3 posts

Posted:
I have been around for 50 years and have had many different women but there is only very few of the women that have really understood the satisfaction of sex. and each of the evern now after 10 to 12 years later are still coming to me to satisfy them and ask why their husbands cant do what i do for them. I have started a man to man class to teach men how to give the women of their life the best of sex. The men i have teach the thing have given me more then I have ever thought the ability to show them how to satisfie the women the love. What I am asking is why dont other men know what it takes and why dont they past it on like i do?

rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
Ray Have you read the any of the other posts in this discussion group because I think your talking to the wrong people....hee hee sorry shouldn,t laugh really. We aren,t swinging the same things

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
i know exactly what you mean Ray.when i swing i'm really at one with the ones that i swing with and we bond on this really emotional and physical level, it feels like the fire is in my blood and not just swinging around me.sorry couldnt resist, got the wrong place.aliiiiii

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

gάrbǿ²addict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Ah, both meanings of the word, swinging, coming out here. whats next? jazz music.peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Cool!finally someone who can tell me the 'secrets' about all women that satisfy them all!Please oh sex god - share your wisdom?Its the whipped cream isnt it? my girlfriend always complains that I put too much sugar in it...thats it isnt it? you have the perfect whipped cream recipe!?Enlighten us.Josh

o-omember
78 posts

Posted:
hey ray,tryin to sound humble here is goin to be difficult, so i'll just pretend for now that i'm not humble:the lucky women who come to me just keep on coming winkthis is a poi site though......as to passing on knowledge, see the self-taught school hahahahahacheerso-o

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
now heres a laugh and a half - men teaching men how to please women (someone tell me when it finally works please!) smilePs....does this site still come up under 'swingers' - (I haven't checked it recently!)spaammmmiieieiie

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i think Ray...is ALI going incognito...hee hee. grinWe can apply this topic to POI...We have women that spin...and i am sure they like to have sex. And we as men on this board would be in heaven to meet a woman that spins, and likes sex. Now if shes really good, she can do both at the same time... shocked tongue [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 17 March 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
let's not be too heterocentric, supe. I'm sure there are men here who'd be in heaven with a man who spins and likes sex too.------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
quote:
let's not be too heterocentric, supe. I'm sure there are men here who'd be in heaven with a man who spins and likes sex too.
By all means....insert sexual preference related words as needed in my earlier post...POI does not discriminate...and neither do I.PEACE LOVE & POI...SUper'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
HEY....i like sex...but so far i havent had too many problems. now if you could teach (not show...weeellll......) me how to last for 5 hours i will definately be your best friend. cause i mean half an hour or so does the job just fine, but if that could be multiplied by ten, assuming my wank wouldnt fall off or turn purple, that would be the hella-super-tight-dopest-ill-sick-shit ever.DRAKEi could start drinking a lot more redbull and take more gensing (sp? i think so) and ripfuel...that might do the trick.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Not to be crass Drake...but two words...cock ring!As for sex and poi and woman...I am woman, I am spinner, I like it all!!!And yes Superman, spinning is able to be done during sex...just make your own kinda fire and leave the real stuff to play with later!!!!!(BTW...One handed butterfly and behind other persons back while they are on top, have lover sit facing away from you and it works as well, standing and bent forwards, etc. It just takes experimentation and immagination.... grin)Problem with it is the split concentration thing...your focus isn't really on either so neither performance is tops, ya know?As for figuring woman out...it'll never happen. I know that just as the men in my life think they have me figured out, something about me changes, emerges or I simply switch moods and set them right back to the beginning...and yes, it is on purpose. wink*LOL* Having waaaaaaaay too much fun with this one! *tee-hee*wishes for love, sex and spinning to all,------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir..."I prefer not to go where there is a path but to blaze a new one!"

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

gάrbǿ²addict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
sammie, thats a nice thing to say. I tell you what, we need someone who has experianced both to give us his/her opinion,anyonepeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

Asafmember
10 posts

Posted:
Luvly. Swinging indeed. Happened a few times when I told people I went swinging and they gave me The Eye...Drake- Forget the Red Bull, it's poison and it doesn't even feel nice unlike other poisons...LSD stops you from coming but dramatically reduces interest in sex (for me at least), XTZ will do the trick nicely, my favorite is Da Evil Weed and Yoga (dare I say Tantra? yes).------------------Love Is The Law, Love Under Will (A.C.666)

Love Is The Law, Love Under Will (A.C.666)

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
hey man, given that im only 16 andcant really buy booze and that i dont really like booze (i seem to have problems remembering things that i think i might want to remember) i think ill stick with the NRG drinks. as for acid, as far as i can tell, it is an incredibly sexual drug and you shouldnt have any problems cumming. E though is the sensual and if you can even get it up itll take a few hours, but itll be good now i dont really want to have sex on E every time so......yeah.DRAKEhahahahahaha....cock ring. you make me laugh, ha

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
...emmm i hope it's ok with everyone but i think i am gonna sign up for one of those classes - is it just talking about it or do we get to practise too Ray wink ??? joking aside i am starting some classes here right after my exams...but they'll be called '1001 ways to suppress your sexual drive in a library!'...and if you think i am being pendantic you have obviously never spent toooooo much time in a library... grinoh well back to studying frown,Simos

Scratch_n_Sniffmember
9 posts

Posted:
LOL, I can't believe I found this thread while trying to find stuff on UV lighting!!!! smileHo ho ho.------------------Needless complexity is a sign of a conditioned mind...Simplicity is the missing ingredient

Needless complexity is a sign of a conditioned mind...
Simplicity is the missing ingredient

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
The martian will vouch for me. I'm rather well adept at bedroom antics. grin

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Bwahahahahahaa!!!!I love it when the old threads come back!!!!And I was listening to "Real Sex on HBO" the other night while I was doing paper work, and they went to a swingers club in Holland. They start the night out with a DJ and dance floor and I remember looking up and thinking "They need some fire or at least stix in there"..funny how it all comes around aye?Okay...so ...has anyone tried the 7 day tantric method of sensual pleasure? DELICIOUS! winkPS...Scratch..when you were looking for UV lighting, really?? confused------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Tantric? Do tell... Or maybe you just want to email me. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
Seen 'GO'?An orgasm that lasts for an hour or more now that'd b good!As 4 drugs and sex, I've heard Yohimbe is the go, apparently it's just the thing to keep guys goin all night; finally a real aphrodesiac. smile

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
My question is..Why let someone else do what I can already do better? and THAT way you can avoid the emotional heart tearing pain when the "male sex god"end up performing his "wonderful skills"on another woman...which is probably why alot of women dont like sex..or maybe im bitter..i think ill stick to fire at leased getting burned that way doesnt enfringe on my emotional well being (not counting the molotov cocktale hair singe incident)heh heh heh

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

pinkbuddhamember
12 posts

Posted:
GHB is great with sex! for both boys and girls!!! the stuff got a bad wrap in recent years, but is quite harmless if used RESPONSIBLY. i think it's called fantasy in australia or something. (salty liquid; often blue) usually taken with X. if you take it by itself you probably won't notice many effects and many people think it is only used to enhance X, but it can also be used to enhance SEX! finding the right dosage is a bit tricky, as the right dosage may vary when depending on whether you have eaten anything recently or are taking other substances at the same time. if you don't get anything the first time keep fiddling with the dosage; it's worth it...pb------------------how and when did my life start to revolve around fire revolving around me?

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Who needs GHB when you have my man - girls.. I have dated so many men around my age group - I have always been a little wary of dating men more than 5 years older than me (not to mention the problem with trying to find one older in my group of friends) I met this man who is nearly 7 years older than me thru my exboyfriend last summer- I liked him instantly (my relationship at the time was rolling to an end) but never thought in a million years he would be interested in me as I was just a young whipper snapper.. needless to say 4 months later we are together and have been for 8 weeks.. He is the best lover I have ever had.. so caring and attentive and never ever demands sex like some of my previous partners... Our philosophy is quality not quantity... Older men..well MY older man... mmmmmmmmmmmm! I think I'm in love... Drug free love is the best.. if you need any thing to help you along the way.. try a massage with Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli.. natural stuff is all you need! grin[This message has been edited by RedDragon (edited 04 March 2002).]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
cock ring ROFL.I was thinking MDMA myself tongue "Hang on, I have a cramp"PS. I could see how he got confuse, with topics like 'fire virginity', 'single married other' and my fav 'dog chain vs ball chain' its easy to think this site is for swinger ROFL[This message has been edited by shizN0T (edited 05 March 2002).]

I smell something burning.

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
wow...i thought that this was a poi site...lol...my virgin eyes shouldnt of read this!!!..j/k..well all i have to say is "cock ring??" *ouch* and NYC...you must be a really lucky..or really good guy...(no im not gay)..sounds like you got a sweet gurl...tantric??!!...do tell.p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
ok..ok.. my bad i just realized i am stupid...my bad NYC and PELE...yall arent hooked up huh?...isnt it NYC and Cassandra...*feels really dumb and walks out of room*p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Pele is definatly on to something with Tantra comment. Brilliant thing that. When I figured out that *it is actually possible* for men to have multiple orgasms...... God Damn! I don't know if I've ever been happier in my life.As for simply being good in bed, all you really have to do is pay attention and have some concern for the girl's needs. Communication is always a plus too. If you are comfortable enough in your relationship that you can say "No, I don't like that. Do this instead, I like it when you do that." Things in the bedroom run much more smoothly and the sex will improve ten fold, gauranteed smile------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
And if that doesn't work then read a book or something. The Lesbian's Guide To Going Down is quite informative.......

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Xtremravr...NYC is still really lucky, he has Cass and she is quite the catch! As for me, ::laughing sadistically:: all I can say is poor PWB! winkAlright....7 day guide to temptation, pleasure but first frustration!!!!!(One day at a time wink)Day 1No kissing, no touching. This is the sharing of energies and all things spiritual, so you are supposed to be feel-the-body-heat-close without contact. This is when you talk sensuous talk, dirty talk, talk to get the interest and blood pumping. And do this for at least an hour. Set the mood with candles, incense, etc......And remember the point is to make this intense and a time together, so no running to the shower and flying solo between sessions....you have to hold out the whole 7 days!!! grin I garuntee it is worth it.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I've never had the will power to make it the whole seven days, but I do practice a few other Tantric techniques such as energy redirection for prolonged and multiple orgasm. And that is well worth the effort.

Page: ...