KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I'm nervous nervous nervous, i'm going to go see... not really an ex but close enough whom i've barely talked too in more than a year this saturday.

Just being nervous in a group. I'll get over it.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm.. just be ultra cool and comfortable with yourself. I guess if you take the initiative to make your rendezvous go smoothly then you'll be on top of the situation and feel in control.

When I'm nervous, and know the other person/people is/are, I usually go out of my way to create an ultra-casual and familiar vibe; I initiate and help develop conversations, look people in the eye and display genuine interest in what they have to say. Flattery is a good ice-breaker too.... if you can do it without loading it with sexual tension.

Also, if all else goes pear shaped, tequila is a great social lubricant.

Do you still have feelings for this person?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
There is no spoon.

Jesus helps me trick people.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
None other than friendship.... i never really did, it was not a point in my life for relatioships and i told him so but he stuck around anyhow.... he was a very good friend but we parted on odd terms and have spoken very little in the past year altho we have a lot of mutual friends.

I'm excited to see him in some ways but deadly nervous in others. Especially cause i can tell he's lonely being in a new place but i'm leaving and going about 4000 miles away soon. So it's hello/goodbye. I know he wants to see me but.... I want to see him too, but things are....odd.

Thanks btw for ur post flash princess, for some reason telling me everything i already know made me calm down and feel better i'm like that sometimes

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I should remember that more often puppy

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
MWAH SMOOCH HUG
You're the best

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Keep your head held high and a smile on your face and stay in your beautiful power..

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hey Kyrian,

I am sure everything will run really smoothly just having the confidence in yourself is the main thing to remember. You shouldnt be getting worried about meeting him, you should be happy

It will be a good chance for both of you to catch up on what has been happening over the last year and even gossip about those mutual friends

Hope you have a great time

*HUGZ* Mark P