Forums > Social Chat > Official RUMOUR thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
hmmm... I thought I'd start the most ridiculous thread :

this is the thread where all the gossip can feed, the thread where we can all spread rumours on eachother ...

let me start with ...

Dom likes penguins
Kali likes shrekking
Glass 's balls glow under UV light

... anybody care to share the rumours they've heard ???

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I heard Kurobei is a wonderful wonderful man and that you girls should hurry up cause those good men don't stay single for long

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Huiamember
61 posts

Posted:

And i think if Kuro was here he'd be in trouble..the good kind of course.

Loving your life...loving your planet...loving yourself.

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
I've heard that Kuro is the Chupacabra from Puerta Rico. And a lizard.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I heard that Mark P looks fantastic in a black silk negligee....

That is just a rumour, in fact it was red with black lace

I have also heard that he has great shoulders & a cute bum, but that is the truth...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I heard that Kinudin ran out of candy.

Kabukimanmember
42 posts

Posted:
I heard this guy running around as a superhero is actually a normal guy that looks like a troll.

I also heard that DFQ has a huge whip. But I'ld have to see it to believe it.

I wouldn't know... I've never given a cartoon character an orgasm.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Oh believe it! It is no rumour that DFQ has a large whip

Rumour has it that Rozi has been spying on me while I have been getting dressed.

P

[ 21 September 2002, 14:32: Message edited by: Mark P ]

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Rumour has it that Mark P has 4 hours of sleep, followed by a 18 hour stint of work, 7 hours partying, then another 6 hours of work

Apologies to Bam Bam if I am not too awake when you visit on Sunday but I will definately be up for playing with fire

Mark P

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
You know I heard that Kuro was the Chupacabra to...but that was only at weekends...grrrrr

I also heard what he does to young women with soft skin but its before the watershed so we cant say here........

The last thing I heard was that he was also giving away free kittens!!! Here, look
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

[ 21 September 2002, 23:30: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

whats up with all the limitations?

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
ok ok

ickle birdy tells me that borvilmonkey likes to be tied up, head to toe, in lots of lovely bubble wrap and rolled down a huge sodding hill only to have his arss seriously whipped when he gets to the bottom

im also told that UCOF now owns a quite splendid velvet smoking jacket in which his greatest delight is to eat honey cake and skip around the room with it on (whilst eating honey cake of course) doing ponce impressions before falling asleep to thundercats.

lolli, small boy, jojo and UCOF also like to be tied up together in giant bubble wrap whilst nearly falling over when trying to run after borvilmonkey

oo i hear so many more bubble wrap rumours but you guys will haveto wait for my brain to start working before i let you know

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

478 posts

Posted:
Mwa ha ha ha ha

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations at this time

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

478 posts

Posted:
lol aww we know the truth (though a camera for prove may be needed)

i forgot, to say: i hear, after only just having about a metre of hair cut off, lolli still managed to frazzle hers on occasion last night grrr

oh yes, and bovrilmonkey is very very ticklish runs away laughing

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
Im saying nothing.....

lolli..honey...i dont think i have ever laughed so much at a post on hop before yours...

STRANGLY ENOUGH...I AM SERIOUYSLY WEARING MY LOVELY SMOKING JACKET NOW...I SWEAR ON MY LIFE...I PUT IT ON EARLIER

Roumour has it that that thundercats video is actually coated in a thundercats drug which when you touvh the box...makes you instantly addicted to thundercats...

no..really

roumour has it also that i have weed which is very wierd...gets mr weed himself (smallboy) stoned on one spliff...mmmm..nice stuff..

[ 22 September 2002, 06:39: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE ]

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I Heard that Flynt went away for a weekend and by the time she'd got back, everyone on HoP was all randy like!!!

why do i always miss the goodstuff??? `

i also heard that Mark P likes to be tucked into bed, and read bedtime stories about ickle faeries and hippopotomas's....

i heard DFQ isnt really as scary as she pretends to be, and has a penchance for wearing soft fluffy tea cosies on her head!

I heard Kurobei was a good catch and that soft skinned people should be trying to snag him while he's still single!

I heard the bovril monkey was just plain sexylicious, but also that he's taken to collecting jars of pickled ears....

could all just be a rumour tho... `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

M

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I heard Flynt isn't replying to her PM's like a good little girl.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
actually i heard she was pretty tired after a big weekend, and that Bram didnt have much to say in his last reply other than Awwwww....

`

i also heard that Bram did an awesome glowbreath last week, but ever since then his pee glows in the dark... i forget who told me.... it was probably Bram tho... `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
I heard that HelsBels and Alienfox spent the weekend together, hanging out in some spooky lab - shhhhhhhh.......lol

I heard that Lolli makes REALLY nice tea, she has a third of an acre of land (although she's not a rich kid - ), that she's throwing a party at hers in December and that her kitchen has a time warp in it.

I also hear she's actually Raspberry & Vanilla flavoured -

I heard that Slade are making a return to the charts and that nuclear war is imminent.

I hear that sanity is a state of mind, and that insanity is a mind in a state. (has this one been done before coz I'm not feeling bright enough this morning to have just come up with it.)

I hear that SmallBoy has a smile a mile wide, but then that's because I'm talking to myself again. -

[ 23 September 2002, 20:00: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....bump...sorry...just fell orf me cosy chair

I have recently heard via means of a telgram that lolli wont be posting much as she has apparently buggered orf to sheffield universitate....horfully sowry for sepaking soo posh but now one has a smoking jacket which is velvet...one must simply keep up with the smallboy

2,737 posts

Posted:
Errrrrm, not sure if I'm mis-informed here, but I heard she took her PC with her. (actually I heard she bought a new one but hey....same diff)

Keep up with SmallBoy?????........

lost mate.......

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
yah darlin...yah... maybe she did, maybe she didnt...that is of no interest to me rehearly..

mwah sweeties..mwah

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
yah darlin...yah... maybe she did, maybe she didnt...that is of no interest to me rehearly..

mwah sweeties..mwah

2,737 posts

Posted:
My bad, no net connect at home apparently.

(*Walks off in shame*)

Keeping up with SmallBoy?????
What on earth are you on (that you're not sharing with me - lol)
You wouldn't catch me dead in a smoking jacket, u tart.......

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Mmmmmm, pickled ears, lovely.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Oops, that was supposed to read
'I emphatically deny the malicious pickled ears rumour'

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Sheesh, I dunno, I leave you people alone for 10 minutes and all the fun in a thread dissapears..........yeah!!!

So we had a technical glitch in our servers due to the earth tremmor we had last night, 4.8 is a big on e for us I'd say!!!

2,737 posts

Posted:
I heard that this thread (although wandering off topic on occasion) has reached 300 posts

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Really? I never heard that one...

SmallBoys Evil Twin Brothermember
55 posts

Posted:
You don't hear anything coz u got no friends Biatch.....

(*Runs in to slap Kurobei and then disappears before he gets himself killed again*)

Muhahahahaha

[ 24 September 2002, 02:47: Message edited by: SmallBoys Evil Twin Brother ]

I don't rebel against the system, I created it for the misery of others.

Page: ......