ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
when i first came to this site it was to learn more about staff and on my time on this site ive learnt alot, recently with a few fluffy exceptions ive not found that ive learnt much here. the hop hotties thread has made me realise that im wasting to much time on this site when there are more important things that need my energy and attention, mainly finishing my phd before lexy arrives so that we can have carefree adventures round oz.

i just wanted to do a big hug and goodbye to all the ubblove people that ive interacted with on hop, especially to all the ppl who i met in the uk who made my trip last year the wonderful life experience that it was, i dont know when ill come back to hop so if i dont speak to you before ill see you all on the cold side of the world in 2006

bye

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
eek

Ben! you can't be serious..

you'd be missed. hug2

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
eek

We'll miss you man!

hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Do what you have to do, Ben!
Catch you on tribe. Maybe swing around Gosford when you're near Sydney!
Cheers!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Like what Patrick said do what u need to do, but Ben surely your not talking about total leaving HoP are you? maybe just come on less often or so, dont leave us mate

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Good lord, Ben. I've been slapped by Malcolm and Pele at once and I'm still here.

Don't sulk off. Stay! Besides, we need more hotties like you! ubblove

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
Cheers ben!
make sure you at least post a vid every now and then. i was starting to get somewhere with learning stuff!!!!
Good luck with the Phd and hope to meet you when your in the Uk smile
as the vulcans say live long and prosper........
as i should say to all things there is a easy path and a hard one, the hard one is best! even if it dosent seam it.
enoy your self and stuff

Bryn

Drawings by chalk minds, strech between the stars

Kyle Mclean-
Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
have a big healping of anti-hatred for the road! .:anti-hates:.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Sorry to see you go man, but I certainly understand the addictive nature of this site, and totally relate to needing time away to dedicate to real life priorities. Good luck on your phd, and please keep in touch with me. I wanna see you and lexy when you come through Sydney. hug

love n light ben.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Written by:

so that we can have carefree adventures round oz

Come to Perth...... biggrin

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
Hope you havent' forgoten bout me in little ol new zealand -no its been a while since i talked to you- but you should stop by me see me when you make it over here! ill take you n lexy round bout nelson if you come here! sorry to see you go, no what you mean tho i try n come on hop but seem to be making it less and less. hope you see you some time!! take care and be good! (well... not too good tongue )

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I really hope that you arent leaving just because of the hotties thread. I would like you to know that your opinion is appreciated, whether its agreed with or not, its still appreciated.

Good luck with your phd and your travel adventures, I hope we get to meet someday!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
best of luck with the phd smile

Thanks heaps for trying to teach me fishtails. I'll get them one day, then track you down and show you ubblol

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Aw Ben, that would be a huge loss.

Try to call in every now and again... just don't let yourself get drawn into the slanging matches biggrin

Take care and good luck
x

Getting to the other side smile

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Good on you dude. It's only after not spending so much time round here, that I realise I'd been spending too much time here if that makes sense.

Plus I've learnt way more moves ubbangel

HOP'll always be here anywho...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
He'll be back.

smile

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
as monday morning approachs so does a new day in a new week with all that it holds in store

patrick and flash we will definately endevour to meet you both when we are in sydney

gnor ill think we will definately be going to perth just cos you have such nice beaches smile

flynt, the thread was simply the trigger to a realisation of where my priorities really are, its a good thing even though it didnt happen in the nicest of ways smile we will definately be passing through melbourne smile i never recieved that pm or email from you if u still want to help me see what i wrote that you felt i was belittling you id be most happy to recieve it via email to benjobia at yahoo dot com dot au.

rhys u should so come back to the big city .... ok maybe its not big but fire nights have been really rocking the last few weeks

amanda would be great to meet when we come over to nz smile

bryn just buy col 6 im planning on doing a tribute (all the cool kids are making them these days) of sorts to meg ..... it will have much posing, struting like a proper girl and a little bit of staff ...... ive said to much, if it doesnt make the final cut ill send it to strugz to post online smile

anyone that has a must see location and or event that lexy and i should come to should pm miss Parafinfairy. ill be back once i finish mathematically modelling human vision until then hug2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Which one are you again?

the name rings a bell....

Do you live in a clock tower above the Houses of Parliament?

Meh

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
Lol tribute to meg :P that will be hard, gotta get every thing perfect, cuz lets face it megs spinning is spot on! and me buy something *looks shocked* think youd better send it to strugz biggrin
talk to ya soon.

Drawings by chalk minds, strech between the stars

Kyle Mclean-
Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film