Page:
duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
I'm proud to announce that on the 5th March Nottingham's going to be holding it's first ever juggling convention! biggrin It's a one day event put on by Notts Jugglers and Jugglesoc whicjh will be taking place at the University.
From what i've been told it should be kinda similar to Chocfest or Bradford and i can vouch for the fact that the Notts lot are a sound and very friendly bunch of people....
juggle
... the only problem with the whole event is that i'm not gonna be there to enjoy it myself as i have to take the Uni Surf Club down for the Student Nationals the same weekend. frown All the other Notts spinners will be there though so if anyone needs somewhere to stay get in touch an i'll be able to hook you up....

*goes off to cry cos he's gonna miss out on all the fun* ubbcrying

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
it's Nott Another Convention this year... (gettit?) and yes it's on the 4th March an you'll have to ask Rob if they'll be there...

as for CJ, there's a CJ special convention in December, i'll let you know when i find the details or you could just check the notts one dayer's thread...
juggle

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
yep

biggrin

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Page: