Forums > Social Chat > battle of the bands in Gt yarmouth area.

Login/Join to Participate

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
Is any one in the great yarmouth area going to battle of the bands this year. I will be poi twirrling for my favourate band, which is made up of alot of my friends including my weird friend, Mr Kins. There band is very good, no , excellent and i am very proud to be part of it. hehehehehe. Well i will be hopefully twirlling fire outside, then goin with my fabric poi.
Is there any one in the yarmouth ho will come and see this great band.
love martha nd Mr kins
ubbloco

ill tell you again, just buy a new one.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
This might have been better in meet others or events.

I'm in Diss and I'm always up for meeting other spinners. When is it? How much etc?

If you're in Norwich much, there is a weekly meet up on Monday evenings (normally).

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Yeah lets know a bit more about it. You never know - Minimaniac and I might make it back to his for this? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
ok. it starts in feb but because i am with my band, our night is Monday 21st March. The problem is i might not be able to use fire, but we are allowed to spin. tickets cost 1.50 on the door . it takes place in Atlanta on yarmouth seafront, but i dont know the times, guess it starts at 7.00-7.30. tell you more when i know more.
Love martha

ill tell you again, just buy a new one.