Forums > Social Chat > we met each other at the Bat Cave

Login/Join to Participate

Clymeneymember
16 posts

Posted:
hey,
this is the post I promissed for those who met me at the Bat Cave.

Here I am

you can contact me through e-mail ifn ya want

To forgive is divine, but revenge is so much more funWhat? When? Where? Nuts, I missed it.

Towelflickmember
14 posts

Posted:
aha!

foundja! was hoping you'd post - i'd forgotten your screen name in drunken haze. damn, that was so cool to stumble on someone spinning when i least expected it.

planning on going back in a coupla weeks and finking about taking poi. if you're around it'd be cool to give it another shot. spook the goffs with pretty lights.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Can I come too?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Towelflickmember
14 posts

Posted:
ooh, sure.

(but, guh. cannot find electroglos anywhere. happens when you're living outta suitcases :|)

Clymeneymember
16 posts

Posted:
everyone is welcome

the more the merrier

To forgive is divine, but revenge is so much more funWhat? When? Where? Nuts, I missed it.

SterlingspiderBRONZE Member
Senator by day, Sith Lord by night.
128 posts

Posted:
Hey, so were you able to use full length chains there? If so what room? Lemme know next time you go, might be able to make it out ('specially if someones driving, I absolutely hate that 5 am train ride home but I really miss goff clubbing)

"If the human brain were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand it"
-Emerson M Pugh