Page: ...
Raymember
3 posts

Posted:
I have been around for 50 years and have had many different women but there is only very few of the women that have really understood the satisfaction of sex. and each of the evern now after 10 to 12 years later are still coming to me to satisfy them and ask why their husbands cant do what i do for them. I have started a man to man class to teach men how to give the women of their life the best of sex. The men i have teach the thing have given me more then I have ever thought the ability to show them how to satisfie the women the love. What I am asking is why dont other men know what it takes and why dont they past it on like i do?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Hmmm frustration eh? nearly a years worth of frustration building... I think I would prefer to take those 7 days, lock the house up and just go bunta! grin

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
7 days? Hah!!! I manage 3 months straight & more without my man!!! (Could use more of the dirty talk / candles, etc etc).Bloody long distance stupid thingy...*storms out of room in haze of sexual frustration*R. wink[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 05 March 2002).]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Rofl, Xtremeraver, Don't feel too sorry for NYC (thanks Pele for your support wink), I'm taking care of him ... it could have been worse after all ... he could have falen for ... a stupid French frog ... ooops wink But I agree with you : do feel that PWB is a lucky guy indeed !!! And how !!!! smileTantric ? 7 days ? NYC, baby, aren't you coming exactly for 7 days to Paris in a couple of weeks ? winkAnyway ...we want to hear MORE, Pele smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Here here with the anti-men-who-tink-learning-off-other-men-is-a-GREAT-idea.But indeed, we DO want to hear more Pele. Day 2 has gotta be just as interesting after the tense Day 1 plan.Wow it feels weird posting again...

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hi Splat! What a time for you to be coming back around!!!! winkThank you for your ever sweet words Cass! smileOkay Day 2!Time should be increased not for more than an hour with the appropriate mood set!Reminder of day one: Sharing in detail fantacies, cuddling but nothing more.Day 2 of the interlude is continued the very next night and is more of the same, sharing, talking, holding and this time kisses are added. The first hour they are to be soft, no tongues. The second hour is the teasing kisses, tracing of lips, the lingeringbreathy kisses, the third hour is passionate full on kisses. Still no wandering hands are allowed, or the kissing of any place but the face, neck, hands and arms. And still no solo ventures are allowed!!! Keep it corked people! winkHave Fun!!! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Day 2 is going to be hard to beat, I love that bit! Can't wait until tomorrow!

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
Ray please don't ever make me invision a 50 year old man having sex again. Thank you.

We are defined by the choices we make

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
LOL...sorry i got ya guys and gals confused..it was a long day yesterday. well from what my eyes are reading i must say both NYC and PWB are very very lucky men, id like to be in both of their shoes..*hint, hint*...j/k.. wink well gotta run i got another "busy" day ahead of me!!! p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
I`m suddenly single and re-stabilising self i always fall heavily in love - what other way is there...which way is up depends where you find yourself...i raise an orange smile to all our energies...heres to love and making our world go `roundfaster and faster and wooooooooooooooooowoo-----------------superman..."Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown -on reading this it reminds me that superman hears super high frequencies - as lex luther and the city`s dog`s already know from their previous run-in - is this intended?(and it makes me wonder..lyrics run around my head...)(as that what lyrics often do...)------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
erm. i feel like a dork for dragging this up, but i found it while looking for the number of someone (why can't we search by names anymore?) and anyhow, i see this was left off at day two, so i'm kinda curious.... I know you don't have all that much time anymore Pele, but what are the other five days.....?

*fyi, as i had a discussion with someone yesterday, dork is **not** an insult per se, and i never use it to mean one. I'm not going to try defining it tho, it takes too long*

It's not like i'd actually have a use for the info anytime in the near future, but that curiosity thing... well, here goes my eighth life

[ 08 April 2002, 04:56: Message edited by: Kyrian ]

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hee hee hee. Thanks Kyrian, I'd missed this one completely and have you to thank for 'bumping it'.

As for going for several hours at a time, all I gotta say is make sure you have severla gallons of drink next to the bed, otherwise you'll dehydrate and neither of you will look as good as you did when you began.

(Thinks of wrinkly prune people)

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
The best advice that I have had given to me was, that you don't need to use your dick to satisfie a women... Now I know that the way they said it was pretty f***'in lame... so I won't say it how they told me... but all guys out there, don't say no to using your fingers, and tougne... unless they say no...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
Ya man I'm with Arsn...
I am a man who does not beleive in sex before marriage, and I can still have a good long 6-7 hour fool around session,,,where the lucky lady comes out pleased as can be and grinning from ear to ear
man use your fingers, and even tounge, Im sure youve all picked up special talents with your finger and toungue from all the fire breathing/twirling/spinning you do...so my advice is who needs a dick when weve been blessed with other parts, and creative imagination...So go out and use your head, handcuffs, eregenous zones, Ice (it'll make her go wild), and anything else you can think of...

Just another thing for those who arent convinced about what I say about using your fingers rather than genetalia, It's a lot harder for a girl to get an orgasm from penetration than it is for an orgasm by stimulation of the clitoris(apologies for obscene nature of last comment)

And ladies, you know they say spinning gives you strong wrists *Clears Throat*

[ 09 April 2002, 08:08: Message edited by: Organized Kaos ]

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Sorry Kyrian!

Day 3 of the inerlude plays up on days one and two.
Continue with what was done on the previous nights
only on day three gentle massages over the clothes are
allowed. Gentle caresses all the way to passionate
embraces, though there is still to be no getting off
and no touching of bare flesh.

Pele

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
::cant stop giggling...::

but...

i've found that the smell of kerosene makes guys horny (i think it reminds them of manly things like mechanics!)and sex is defintly better after a good fire session full of adrenalin and of course a little white powder.

vic xx

p.s. While on the subject of poppers, found an old bottle in my room last week... opened it and found all this fuzzy stuff inside. EWWW!

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
Kerosene? Doesnt make me so wild with desire...

Mmm,,,but nothing like pourijng some kerosene all over a girls body and then..;..oh sorry, got a little carried away there

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
see... kerosene....

but careful... apparently nsiffing too much gives fellas unreliable todgers!

not good

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
hey orange
**tuesday hugs**

Drew

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I can't belive you all. Goin on adventuers to find what you alrdy know... Next time you get the chance to have sex.. Try applying the mindset you get when your deep into a poi session. I've seriously been toying with the thought that if your awesome with poi chances are your awesome in bed as well. Since sex should be a dance, the freestyling of movment and emotions. You all should be well practiced in that. Of course since reading though all this I dunno anymore

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Traceredmember
71 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
now if you could teach (not show...weeellll......) me how to last for 5 hours i will definately be your best friend. cause i mean half an hour or so does the job just fine, but if that could be multiplied by ten, assuming my wank wouldnt fall off or turn purple, that would be the hella-super-tight-dopest-ill-sick-shit ever.

DRAKE

i could start drinking a lot more redbull and take more gensing (sp? i think so) and ripfuel...that might do the trick.

All I can say is TANTRA! And I don't mean that its some deal you can fiddle around with in your free time. This IS a religious practice, and boy does it take practice. Now, I happen to think there is a great deal of merit in it, since it focuses on the spiritual nature of sex, and on channeling the energy of your body. Not only could you last for 5 hours, my friend, an entire hour of that could be an orgasm. So, I suggest a homework assignment to you all: Read up on Tantra, then get out there and get some practice in!

peace

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
hmmm...thinking of poi during sex...
All those balls flying around...
That could get kind of ugly...
I think I'll pass...

Sometimes I wonder about people on this site and just how much they think about swinging (take the word either way.)

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
gracias pele

i shall await to hear the rest of the days eagerly.

(tho i am single, but oh well, file information, right?)

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Sex is easy... However both members leaving both with a grin lies the problem... A woman is is the hardest thing to "get off"... kisses, touching all over licking sucking, sometimes biting... and many many more teasing thing that you must do... but for a guy... all it is is find a hole ( better if the hole is moist...) thrust, pull back and repeat... simple...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
arsn just what the fuck are you thinking?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yes I will post days 4 and 5 today sometimes Kyrian, however I want to add a quick note (put in my mind by Arsn's post) to please watch your descriptive language. There are young people on the board and we should watch how explicit we get,
pease!
Thank you in advance.

Pele

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
Na man
its not that easy, thrusting and pulling back feels bettter for the guy, you gotta find a way to pleasure her as well. The clit is located outside, not in, and thats what gives most of the pleasure...thrusting wont do that much

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
*bump*... Pele?

I think I still have seven lives left

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I just like watching you beg Kyrian...after all, I already have one Whipping Boy! *lol*

Day 4: Continuing the activites of previous days add to this under the clothes touching....still no penetration of anything, and no masturbation, but beyond that all fondling and groping
are allowed.

Day 5: Finally Nakedness.....so still continuing days 1 through 3 only you strip each other,share passionate embraces, bodies pressed together but this time you can not touch one anothers "sensative areas".
Meaning, no day four included in this
one.

And by now if you aren't absolutely frustrated, something is terribly wrong!

Pele

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hey has anyone noticed that the person that started this thread 'Ray'had only ever made one post on this BB cause he was confuesd I guess, has never made a reply to this topic. And even though this discussion is way off the scope of HOP has generated quite a response from HOP users.

Hmmmmmmm mabye we are all sex crazed maniacs as well as fire crazed maniacs. Bah what you gonna do about it.

Sorry for the pointless post, just and intersting observation that I thought I would share.

.... Quits stalling and gets back to his enthralling Bovernment, Business, and Society assignment which he has left to the last minute again.....

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Drakienmember
49 posts

Posted:
New poll:
Are you a sex crazed maniac?

??

As for delaying, I usually just spin a few circles at my sides until the music catches up with me again, then I go back into...

Oh *sex*!!

Sorry, was talking about something else.

Being a mathematician, counting upwards in base two is much more satisfying than thinking about Anne Widdicombe.

Ugh.

J (sorry)

Posh ravers wear ties.

Page: ...