• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:So by now you must all know I LOVE those smilies....so check this out
Non-Https Image Link
Isn't it just the coolest...er...hottest?Okay...I'm done now!------------------PeleHigher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete Topic

Simos

enthusiast

Total posts: 382
Posted:yeah i think he is really cool...
Non-Https Image Link
Simos[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 23 December 2000).]

Delete

ALIBABA

Total posts: 52
Posted:i have yet to work out how to use these smily thigs

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

Delete

Simos

enthusiast

Posted:Ali - if you type the following characters a smiley face appers after you post the message:)or maybe try:Dwherever you have these a smiley face will appear after you post the message - click on smilies legend (on the left when you reply) for more smiley faces...Pele - sorry for using your favourite smiley i'll remove him now, i think you are entitled to use him exclusively, i was just trying to make you see that...you know what, you've fixed it anyway...happy swinging,Simos

Delete

Pele

Pele

the henna lady

Posted:Simos...are you trying to confuse me? It worked, not that it isn't easy to do right now....I lost my brain somewhere in the holiday rush. Use the smilies..have fun and when I get the site addy for the moving funky smilies, I'll put it up!Everyone is entitled to have a smiley face!!!
Non-Https Image Link
I just like goofing off with them! Sorry, didn't mean for you to take it personally!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Delete

Simos

enthusiast

Posted:haha i didn't want to confuse you Pele
Non-Https Image Link
what i meant is that apparently smilies don't work if you put them in your signature or the title of a post - if i remember correctly you tried to put it in your signature but you fixed it after some time...by the way you seem to know quite a few things about computers
Non-Https Image Link
- which is great...(it means more smilies for us hehe) oh and by the way i hardly take anything personally or the wrong way (especially from you
Non-Https Image Link
)so don't ever worry about it again...thanx for showing us the way to make this BB more firey
Non-Https Image Link
happy swinging,Simosoh no..my torch sucks...well i'll leave it anyway
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 24 December 2000).]

Delete

Heph
GOLD Member since Dec 2000

Heph

Total posts: 79
Posted:where are youguys getting those super cool animated smilies from? the "smilies legend" doesn't have those....or is it a senior member exclusive thing?
Non-Https Image Link
i want to do flaming smilies!!!!!!!

Delete

Simos

enthusiast

Posted:Hephaestos, goto http://www.juggling.co.nz/ubb/ubbcode.html
to see how to add images and other cool stuff to your posts ; then what you have to do is just find an image you like (eg a smiley) on any website and post it as an image - for the smileys we use you can find out the address by right-clicking on them and choosing view image...happy swinging,Simos[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 24 December 2000).]

Delete

Pele

Pele

the henna lady

Posted:ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR...I found it!!!!!......You can go to..ready? It's looooonghttp://cwm.ragesofinsanity.com/cgi-bin/n.cgi?net&ubb&box&noframescom/s/cwm/eek2.gif[/img]Just copy and paste here and it works well. Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
And BTW Simos....I really don't know how to do much on computers...a friends showed me this thinking I'd be entertained...and I am!!!!img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net/hapfac01.gif[/img] ------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Delete