dj_retromember
87 posts

Posted:
Okay, okay I know that like the nam eof this post, I am in fact beating a dead horse but...

I SPUN FIRE FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT!!!!!!!

And now I wonder what the crap took me so freaking long...I was going to spin my wickes I pushsed from here, but I didn't have time to cure them and I really wanted to spin. So me and my friends got really invintive...first off, have any of you realsied the super aborbance of bread...it burns nice but will not stay lit...so i grab some old sockes and a few coat hangers and we were in buisness. with in 30 min i was filling the night sky with the brightest most intence falmes i had ever seen, the feeling is soooooo indescribable...and i am now adicted, i spun a total of 8 times tonight and would have spun more but friends had to go home...(sigh)
well to say the least...I will not stop spinning glowsticks or anything else, but fire is now my fav!

Kiel

<( ' ' )>
Fear the Kirby

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
You tried spinning fire with a bread wick?
That's really cool, I'd never thought to try that one - how did it actually stand up to being spun?

Anyway, congratulations on the first burn, it'll be even better with your bought wicks

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Congratulations on first burn . Fantastic feeling isn't it!

LOl @ bread wicks, toast anyone?

[ 01 September 2002, 03:15: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?