Forums > Social Chat > A story of feelings true.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
For everybody who is to find a single one, their other half, their one feeling of foreverness... listen to my story...

Now this story begins not to long ago, I've kept most of you informed of how my life in Melbourne is... was... and how it is now. And now I wish to share one more thing with you all, this is something which has made me feel the best I've ever felt in a very very long time, I believe I've found somebody of my past... in my present, a person I feel so as one with, somebody I can talk to, about anything, and still feel like nothing could or would ever go wrong. I feel so free to just be me, not somebody else, and thankfully, she returns the feelings.

There was more to returning to Brisbane, than just to be with my family, more than just to meet up with old friends, and at first I never knew it would happen, but as soon as I saw her... I knew her... I knew her better than I have ever know anybody else, I had feelings I hadn't had for a long time... and I just know it's right.

We've spent hours talking to each other, and it feels like we're really catching up with each other instead of meeting each other and getting to know one another. Days have become nights, nights become days and feelings only seem to grow.

I think shes the best thing which has happened to me, and I don't ever want to think of going into this part of my life without her.

So to some this may come as a shock and I'm sorry if it does, however... Valura... thank you for being there to hold, being there to touch, to talk to, to laugh with, to teach, to learn from, and over all... for being you... What more can I say...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Arsn that is SO sweet, i wish you all the best.
We all deserve to find happyness, and when we do we should enjoy every minute of it.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Ahhhh... thats so cute and sweet!

I wish you happiness for the future

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hey Bring back Elmo lmao... probably see both of you tomorow night im bringing M & M cookies made with LOVE catching up... yeah till almost 5am tuesday morn lol.. gotta let da chicken get some sleep lol.... OH yeah ive almost got that kickstart move thingy worked out... just need to put more power in my boots lol.

Well till tomorow

Why do you like to confuse me so?

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
That is beautiful.

Hey, I get to spend time with both of you when I come & visit!!! Happy snnnnapppy!!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I have been smiled upon by angels. They took my hand and led me to a place of happiness, and I have only one person to thank for it...
You make me smile Arsn, and that is one of the greatest gifts that a person can give another...thank you for sharing yourself with me..

Non-Https Image Link

sigh giggles like a schoolgirl...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
The beauty that exists within your relationship has put a smile on my face tonight when I need it most. Thank you for sharing such a heartwarming story.

God Bless

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Congrats chickens!
ENJOY EACH OTHER!
*bighugztobothofyas!*

Currently on the right side up of the world.

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
ahhh.. nice to see you happy!
May the Gods of monkey love smile on your souls

in other news - those Edinbourough possums have begun their uprising, and i believe are plotting to take over the world. send for help, quick. \o/

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

1,903 posts

Posted:
See... told you to be careful, told you to watch your back, told you they'd begin to make a giant badgar, but nooooo, who'd listen to little old me now... I knew it... And on a light part of this topic, I've been keeping the little furballs up here in line.

Thanks Fallout... that really means alot... really.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Your very lucky to have found someone that means that much to you.

I thought I found that person but realised I was so very wrong. She was very deceptive and was only trying to conform to my expectations. Unforntunately she was very good at this and I was swept off my feet. So dont make the same mistake as I did and have any expectations on each other, all it does is ruin a beautiful thing.
Good luck!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well I am very envious of you, you have found somthing that I have searched my whole life for. Congrats man, enjoy.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
Ya guys, I wish you much happiness and warm, sparkly moments

Hey Raymund... you're not that old... don't give up the search yet, she's out there somewhere What I want to know is, why are feelings so fickle? I've been majorly in love at least twice, and now I feel kinda hopeless about it all. How do you know what's truely real and what isn't? You can be totally in love with someone, but if you're not compatible then it's going to go wrong sooner or later. Maybe I'm just a muppet pah... I've dedicated myself to singledom for at least a year anyhow.

This could be a whole new moan of a thread but I think I should just stick to wishing these fab guys the very best, when you've got it, it's the sweetest thing Enjoy!

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Sorry to get all gushy and weird on it hop's...but Im in LURVE...
Arsn bought me a dancing chicken Elmo doll we are calling it ELCHICKMO. He is our hybrid Baby..
OHHHH hes sooo cute (must take after me)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh. Me and my Napalm Fairy have a Schlepp. He's a bear with bad deportment. He's our love-bear (like love-child only bearier).

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There are Gods of Monkey love?Well that could explain a thing or 2.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Arsn & Valura,

WOW!

beautiful vibes, i'm feelin them here, fillin my heart so full * a star upon you *

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
A schlepp? What a beautiful thing... I was wondering about mine and Arsns collective sanity but now that I know you have a cute love bear, makes my insanity a bit more bearable....lol.
oh my jokes suck ass lately.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
touching story, you two...haven't heard anything quite so sweet in a long time.
best of luck to you!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Oh how sweet and beautiful ! You guy's did look
adorable together at the moonfest. Yay for both of you

Anyperson can Acheive anything if they don't have fear in their hearts.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

1,903 posts

Posted:
WHERE WERE YOU!!!, I went around saying, "I'm looking for Ivan Newton... and a pair of pants." But nobody would say anything??? , so I just jumped around like a monkey instead... figures.

Come tonight... we wanna catch up.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I was there even said "what a devil" and you said "you wouldn't beleive how much". Looked at me than went of i was just going to say something, but im not going to stop a devil and a angle on a mission . I Think you might need new contacts even Moonpixie recongise me , and she has alzhiemers ( hope that's spelt right! ) . Well anyway im in sydney at the moment. Oh man i've got to go to get my Pizza.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their hearts!

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Trust me I know someone is out there, finding her is the problem. Yall chicks know how to hide to darn well.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Holey crap this was sooo long ago.

who would have thought that we would actually have a real lil baby together!!

and look at how wonderfully romantic arsn was...I mean 'is...'

Tee hee.... sighs with happiness

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Aww.

How beautiful.... hug

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Wow its ace those trips down memory lane isnt it.

Im so happy for you two, you both seem lovely together and i want to meet your lil tike when i come over smile, arsn i want your hair

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Awwww I love it when a relationship last - you two will probably be just as in love when you're old and wrinkly - and teaching the grandkids hyperloops biggrin biggrin biggrin

I feel the lurve man! ubblove hug

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
dosn't it make you feel all gushy and squigy and stuff.

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Look what i found in the treasure chest of old threads! ubblove ubblove ubblove This is adorable!!! and look at you two now! kiss ubblove heart ubbrollsmile

6037DSC05245

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
*GRINS* arrrrghghghghghghghghghghg pixie thats so sweet!! you make me happy.... so does my HUSBAND head! lol

lookit him jump... cuteness!

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
LOL - thats an awesome photo! smile

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

Page: