Forums > Social Chat > arrrgggghhh, another birthday!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
ok, so i'm not old enough to be winging about having birthdays yet....but there's this problem which i have every year and here it comes again, except so much worse because this year i'm 21 which for some reason is more important apparently...

basically i'm not really a brithday person, and i have no idea what to do as my friends keep bugging me to do something big for this one,

i need ideas folks!! something that won't be excrutiating for me, but will make my friends feel like i remembered them on their special day...??!??!?!

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

bairie fenlord high king of swingers *(now defunct)**(but will rise again ! !)*
165 posts

Posted:
your friends wish to honour you, not for you too honour them, you have alot of very good friends, who i'm sure would love to salute you on this special day.
I'm not much of a birthday person myself, but when it comes around it's always nice to hang out with anyone whos about, and normally do what we usually do, which is whatever.
i THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT, FIND A PARTY, TELL EVERYONE TO GO, MEET some of them before hand, get hammered or not, but celebrate life, not only yours but theirs aswell and mine too !
and hey 21 is a lovely place to be, I'm verging on 27 and a father now, not that thats a bas thing in anyway, but i'll never have another 21st again.
do it tao lifes good let down your curly hair and rage on !
anyway happy birthday for when it comes mate and don't stress just smoke sess .
xxxxx

fly fairies, fly high, fly wide and take no prisoners !!!!!!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I went to the zoo on my 21st smile

Actually, it might not have been my 21st, I don't seem to be able to remember the details of my birthdays, but I know I went to the zoo for a birthday at some point in the last few years.

edit...

I've just found an old post I made and it turns out that I was actually 23 when I went to the zoo for my birthday.

That means I have no idea whatsoever of what I did for my 21st confused
EDITED_BY: TheBovrilMonkey (1107182709)

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
lol. zoo sounds fun though...as long as i can be highly intoxicated, that's one plan i definately have for my 21st...

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.