dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Well most of you in London have probably wondered where I am and what I am doing as I havent attended any meetings recently...

I have had a tough month...
To start with I was broke from the beginning of the month because I spent all my money the first week (long story)...
I am beginning to cope with the fact that my lovely other half who I've been with for over a year and a half is moving to sussex wich means I wont see him as often as I would like.
I am still trying to get a frikin job!
I need to learn how to drive (annoying)...
If my month couldn't get any more annoying I was late to pick up and my dude was stopped by the cops, searched and one of his friends got arrested We bailed as we were walikng towards the car when we saw the cops turn and stop right next to them...

And there have been several other things this month to frustrate me although I am still smiling ... My friends not wanting to come with me to any juggling thing these days as they are all working or getting ready for the new year of UNI... Or my lovely Amy K who has been gone for sometimes traveling!

Basically I am sorry for not showing up when I said I would (sorry Jez, Small, DFQ) I wont do that again...
I will though promise to be at the next PIP in clapham to see all of you as I miss you dearly! I get me cash today so I can go!

On a happier note:

I went to my UNI open day!!!! I am probably beginning my degree in Audio Engineering in January (cross your fingers for me) and am so happy now!
The only thing is I will be fucking nuts for nine months after January during thew first part of my degree... I am required to be available for lectures from (get this) 00:00 hours to 24:00 hours... So yeah I will not be sleeping for nine months but hey its worth it!

Much love and hugs to ma lovely London crew...
Dromepixie

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Yay - Dromes back - Much luv

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
We've missed you baby.

*Big hug*

Are you spinning this Sunday then???
Drome where do you live babe?

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a hectic month drome!!

Hopefully I will be able to make it down for one of the London meets soon

Looking forwards to it but I have a hell of a lot to do at the moment as I am trying to finish off my PhD

Mark P

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
come to kesal
come to kesal
COME TO KESAL

woopie

2,737 posts

Posted:
N, n, N
Have some N's, in fNacNt taNke thNe bNag, I'Nve got loNads nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I will be back on sunday!

I wont tell you where I live here for risk of appearing as a preverbial snob to all...
I'll explain later Bam...

I've missed the HOP crowd...

Might meet up with Orange tonight!!!
Any decent squat parties tonight in the general london area?

Much love, Drome
Much love, kel

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Orange? he about?

Don't know about tonight. Tomorrow there's a reclaim the beach party at the South Bank so come along! There's a thread in events about it. There's also an outdoor ID Spiral party, but as my car is currently very dead I won't be able to get there.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Where the id spiral party Dom... I might get me booty down there tommorrow...

Orange..
Hes in Sheffield... Coming to London very late this evening...

I think a reclaim the beach is nessecary this weekend! I will try to get down there anyone else coming??

Much love, drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Beach party - I think it's a few of the usual suspects, not sure who.

ID Spiral. Got a mail out I'll forward to your email.

2,737 posts

Posted:
C U dare......