Page:
marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
I was watching a programme on tv where they were counting down the worl'd top ten conspiricies. I was amazed that aliens are among us and are controlling our minds were in the top three. I was also amazed that the death of Princess diana was not in the top three. What is the weirdest conspiricy theory that you have heard of? and what ones do you believe?

lots of love Martha and weird friend. help

ill tell you again, just buy a new one.

Dr GreenthumbBRONZE Member
Roll up!, The Doctors in the house!
243 posts

Posted:
aha late again!

If we all ate one person then i'd be full.

DFZBRONZE Member
Christian Death Metal Anyone?
313 posts

Posted:
perhaps the greatest conspiricy has been left out.

That ELVIS is still alive.

Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?
-- Steven Wright

Dr GreenthumbBRONZE Member
Roll up!, The Doctors in the house!
243 posts

Posted:
and sitting with me at my desk, but is he really the king?

If we all ate one person then i'd be full.

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
the wierdest conspiracy i have ever heard of is area 55 in roswell usa... i do think aliens experiments are taking place and the government is not telling us. it could be a military secret?
love a weird friend of Martha's ubbloco

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
well i believe in the opposite to my weird friend. i dont believe in area 55, i believe that it is some sort of goverment military secret, which has nothing to do with aliens. but then again it could be. How are we ment to know.
love the true Martha hehe

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Maybe Area 55 is where the goernment are creating and hiding weapons of mass destruction while they run round pretending they dont know where they are.

Also, Mr Majestik- Its not the cows you should be worried about, its the penguins. smile

Wonder MonkeyBRONZE Member
Certainly confused
121 posts

Posted:
confused Aint it area 51?

And you're both worng, I ve said it once, and i'll say it again.
God Gerbils.
Fear them eek

My Mummy Says Im Special

bounce ubbloco bounce

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Actually area 51 sounds errr... "more right" hehehe
Gerbils are damned ugly. Maybe cows penguins and gerbils are in legue with each other. :S scary.

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
The punchline to the "Paul is dead" thing with the Beatles is that McCartney actually stopped making public appearances for a few months after some Yank DJ started the rumour. The band figured that having some conspiracy nut raving about them just cos Paul didn't wear any shoes on the Abbey Road shoot couldn't hurt their unit sales any, so they didn't bother to deny it.

Cunning eh?

The "Illuminati" symbol of the eye in the triangle is a masonic symbol. And churches were often built by, you guessed it, masons. Hardly a conspiracy there.

If there ever was anything in area 51, I doubt it's still there.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Wonder MonkeyBRONZE Member
Certainly confused
121 posts

Posted:
Written by: Facelessjoker

Actually area 51 sounds errr... "more right" hehehe
Gerbils are damned ugly. Maybe cows penguins and gerbils are in legue with each other. :S scary.

And so Orwells prophecy comes to pass wink biggrin

My Mummy Says Im Special

bounce ubbloco bounce

Jai - Staffmember
85 posts

Posted:
People people people. The US has all this amazing technology. They can acuratly pinpoint a matchbox on the street from space. They have the technology to listen in on our conversations on the phone, but yet they cant seem to find a guy in a big white curtain. What the hell is wrong with the US.

I hate people who read one book and automatically base there whole opinion around it. Just like Dan Browns - The Da Vinci Code. People, there is always at least 2 sides to the story. You cannot make a complete judgement call on it unless you have both sides. Dan Brown is an amazing author but his books are written to make money. People look at other opinions.

Well maybe he is absoultly right. Then i will look like a total fool.

Im just saying that some stories are around to make money. People want to believe in something, they want to believe in something that cant be explained. I know this because i am like that to.

Just look at everything!!!

I can't wait to die, I'm going to Hell. They have fire down there!

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
yes it was area 51 i like calling it area 55 ... what can i say im a bit of a spak.
Love a wierd friend of Marthas(scuzziebutt)

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
I really have never heard of a theory which i believe in. I do not believe in god or the devil, or if there is a heaven or hell. I don't believe in aliens, or ghosts, or any supernatural thing. I guess i am a person who only believes something when i have seen it for my self.
When i heard that princess diana had died in a car that is the only thing i have believed in ever since. Where as my gran believes that her death was not accidental. i guess my nan hates moving forwards and prefers staying in the past.
love martha

Devilstick_RussellBRONZE Member
I like devilstick...
196 posts

Posted:
when i found out that frankenstien wasn't real i stopped believing in everything for ages as a kid. like tornadoes and whril pools i never believed in them until i saw them on tele

Does this site actually exist? Or am i talking to all my other personalities?

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
same with me. When i was told that santa clause was not real christmas was ruined for me. now a days i never get the same rush as i use to.
my best weird friend(mr kins) believes that 2pac is not dead and also says that chino rock
Any more conspiracy stories that we have not heard of yet.
love from Martha and Mr kins beerchug

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
what about Man landing on the moon. Any opinions about that. I dont know what to believe maybe they did go to the moon, maybe they didnot?
love martha.

Page: