Page: 1...456
Nucleopoi
Nucleopoi

chemical attraction
Total posts: 1097
Posted:hey,

im georgina and am possibly going to be coming to australia as part of my degree to work in the chemical industry for a year.I was hoping for some advice on the best places to go for this and also where all you spinners are based out there. weavesmiley

beaniebob
casually noob tech poi spinrar
Total posts: 155
Posted:There really is no need to put this link up more than once, hey? Especially not I'm other threads that are completely unrelated to Aussie fire twirling, dude.

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

LayerZer0
stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:So, I should be moving to Australia sometime this year between April-July.. If all goes well with my visas and all that mess.

Definitely hoping to find a group of spinners, eaters, or general freaks/circus folks. Haha.

I'll be living in Narre Warren. Anyone nearby, drop me a line! I'd love to get to know a few local spinners before I make it over there... It's been quite awhile since I've performed or even burned in my front yard!

So, if you're in or around Melbourne..Drop me a line and introduce yoruself!

Charles
Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
Total posts: 3989
Posted:you'll have no problem finding the freaks and the eaters, lots of them in Aussie, and that's just the wildlife... :-)

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

beaniebob
casually noob tech poi spinrar
Total posts: 155
Posted:I guess it depends on which city/state you're going to, but from what I've seen Gold Coast/Brisbane and Melbourne seem to be pretty active in terms of fire peeps, and there are definitely regular burns happening in Adelaide and Sydney smile

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

Roo Shiller
stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hello guys!We are performers from Russia(me and my bf)Saint-Petersburg) and we really want to move to Australia.But!for moving we should get a contract for work,or making business(loooooot of money),or starting studying without any rights for work..so the first is much simplier for us..maybe you guys could help us to find some clubs,circuses or people from art industries for making contract?maybe it sounds funny for you all but to be honest it is not normal life in our country...and we trying to find any possibilyties to move out.Last years we do fire,light show..more than 7 years..and we have photos and videos of our performing...hope really to your help guys!

Page: 1...456